+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r1ley said:
Hi guys. Are you guys using the same letter used for oopnp application to apply to cic? my letter is 60 days old and i was wondering whether it is still valid or i would have to ask my employer for a new one.
it's fine using the same letter but it's fine to use the same one if ur unable to get it a more recent one.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahmed87 said:
Hello Everyone !

For PR e-app do we need to submit

1. Current Resume ?
2. Passport size photo ? - If so , then what are the specifics of the photo

Thanks in advance
1. Not required.
2.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r1ley said:
Hi guys. Are you guys using the same letter used for oopnp application to apply to cic? my letter is 60 days old and i was wondering whether it is still valid or i would have to ask my employer for a new one.
Just attach all paystubs after the letter was issued to ascertain the fact that you are a still working with the organisation and nothing has changed since.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Nightrocker said:
Thanks. But I only see one person who's been given PR. Do people not update this spreadsheet?
Hi Nightrocker,
PNP process is a little bit slow. They have to contact OINP for our details.
PR-PNP is a time consuming process, but I guess that it will finish before 6-months for express entry.
(Old paper applications used to take 15-months... :eek: :eek:)
Nothing to worry. we will hear good news in next year. ;) ;)
The spread-sheet is the most updated one (Heeru_maan is updating the sheet every now-n-then). 8) 8)

take care,

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Odd... from what I see in the spreadsheet and from what I read around the forum PNP nominees are getting PPR much faster than FSW candidates...
I don't see why you guys are saying that its slower. Logically it should be faster, since Ontario already had the trouble of checking so many things...
And our first PPR in the spreadsheet came out in only about a month, didn't it?
Look at sledgehammer: less than a month!

drkv78 said:
Hi Nightrocker,
PNP process is a little bit slow. They have to contact OINP for our details.
PR-PNP is a time consuming process, but I guess that it will finish before 6-months for express entry.
(Old paper applications used to take 15-months... :eek: :eek:)
Nothing to worry. we will hear good news in next year. ;) ;)
The spread-sheet is the most updated one (Heeru_maan is updating the sheet every now-n-then). 8) 8)

take care,

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
llgn_sp said:
Odd... from what I see in the spreadsheet and from what I read around the forum PNP nominees are getting PPR much faster than FSW candidates...
I don't see why you guys are saying that its slower. Logically it should be faster, since Ontario already had the trouble of checking so many things...
And our first PPR in the spreadsheet came out in only about a month, didn't it?
Look at sledgehammer: less than a month!
Theoritically that would be true. I reckon ontario do not want to share their hard earned assessment documents with cic and wants them to go thru all the trouble of reassessing.

How perfect would have it been, if cic only did medical and criminal checks for pnp candidates. Alas!they need some waste management and cost of poor quality in place.

Nov 15, 2015
rajanvnv said:
It has happened to many ppl. Nothing to be worry abt. There is a separate thread discussing on this as well.
Thanks rajanvnv. Do you remember what that thread was called or how I might search for it? I tried the terms "background check" or "BG check" but it turned up a ton of irrelevant results from long ago and won't let me sort by date.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

Does anybody know about the status of June & july OOPNP/OINP nominated guys?
We have a record from August on-wards & trying to get the status of PNP-guys who received nominations and applied for PR in June/July.
it would give a clear-cut idea about CIC timeliness for OINP-PNP candidates.
Please share the information or canada-visa forum link, if any.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
StAnger said:
Theoritically that would be true. I reckon ontario do not want to share their hard earned assessment documents with cic and wants them to go thru all the trouble of reassessing.

How perfect would have it been, if cic only did medical and criminal checks for pnp candidates. Alas!they need some waste management and cost of poor quality in place.
There are other troubles exist. All servers and man power were been utilized maximum extent to bring the syrian refugees to Canada. Obviously all provinces were been involved in this issue.
The ministry was doing full tight work to bring 25k people from Syria by Feb.2016 & 882 of them already reached Canada as well:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/milestones.asp
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/first-plane-syrian-refugees-montreal-1.3362633

Now they will focus on temporary work-permit/ visitor visa also.
However, I am sure that they will finish the PR-process by 6-months timelines.
Hope coming new-year brings success and blessings in the early months.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TryingToStay99 said:
Thanks rajanvnv. Do you remember what that thread was called or how I might search for it? I tried the terms "background check" or "BG check" but it turned up a ton of irrelevant results from long ago and won't let me sort by date.
Here you go:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-background-check-wentt-from-in-progress-to-not-needed-at-this-time-t385125.0.html

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
Hello Everyone, i received an email on Saturday morning (Canada time) from CIC saying that the application has been updated. However, when i logged in to check, there wasn't anything that changed. Is it OK? Has someone experienced something similar? Should i contact them and flag this? Kindly advice.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neetz said:
Hello Everyone, i received an email on Saturday morning (Canada time) from CIC saying that the application has been updated. However, when i logged in to check, there wasn't anything that changed. Is it OK? Has someone experienced something similar? Should i contact them and flag this? Kindly advice.
what's your current stats?

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Neetz said:
Nothing to worry... happened to me as well before couple of weeks..
Did you make any changes to your profile.. Generally you get profile update notification 24 hours after you make any changes to your profile.

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

Are there any restriction on movement for employment purpose if one receives Express Entry ITA through Ontario PNP (by adding 600 points)? Can somebody take up job in other provinces if s/he acquired PR through Ontario PNP?

Are there any other restrictions applied if one gets PR through any PNP?

Thanks!!

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
kennyandchen said:
what's your current stats?
Application Submitted: Nov 30, 2015
Electronic AOR: Nov 30, 2015
Additional Document request (Schedule 4 and 4a): Dec 3, 2015
Additional Document sent (Schedule 4 and 4a): Dec 4, 2015
Medicals Passed: Dec 9, 2015

yours any different?