+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
hey guys ... i have a quick question.

i submitted my application for PR on nov 5th and passed my medicals and then lost access to ECAS how ever i just got married on 13th of december.

i need to notify this to cic, can some one please guide me how do i do this?

thanks a lot in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
hey guys ... i have a quick question.

i submitted my application for PR on nov 5th and passed my medicals and then lost access to ECAS how ever i just got married on 13th of december.

i need to notify this to cic, can some one please guide me how do i do this?

thanks a lot in advance.
I guess you can use the link below.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram ! You have been so helpful. I can not thank you enough .

I have another query. I did my undergrads abroad. As a result I went back home a few times during the break. Do i need to mention all of them on my travel history.

A friend was saying I do not need to put the entries for back and forth travels between my home country and destination of study.

Any suggestions ?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Just remember one thing: - Be honest and truthful in whatever you are putting in the profile. IMO, you should be providing all that.

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
@Jkal - Thanks ! I want to and will be honest.

The thing is if I put all the entries on my travel history, two of them are for a period of 3 months (Summer break). Then do i need to change my address history as well and mention the address on my home country for the summer break or keep the apartment address at the destination of study.
I had an ongoing apartment contract at the destination of study both the times.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Zahmed87 said:
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram ! You have been so helpful. I can not thank you enough .

I have another query. I did my undergrads abroad. As a result I went back home a few times during the break. Do i need to mention all of them on my travel history.

A friend was saying I do not need to put the entries for back and forth travels between my home country and destination of study.

Any suggestions ?
IMO, you should mention all travels abroad. Keep all the sections - Education, Employment, Personal History and Travel Sections in sync.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just browsing through and I see only the following OINP nominated candidates have got their PPR/Decision made request from CIC.

wonderwombat
trini_ac
sledgejammer

Anyone else I am missing here. Please update if you know any other OINP nominated candidates who have their Decision/PPR?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajanvnv said:
I was just browsing through and I see only the following OINP nominated candidates have got their PPR/Decision made request from CIC.

wonderwombat
trini_ac
sledgejammer

Anyone else I am missing here. Please update if you know any other OINP nominated candidates who have their Decision/PPR?
Any idea why the process has slowed down so damn much?? Is it because of the refugee situation?

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Any idea why the process has slowed down so damn much?? Is it because of the refugee situation?
well yess you are right , there are probably three reasons for this :
1. This is a festive season for them and they likely have loads of visitor/tourist visa applications as well.
2. The student intake is in January and September, so probably the students visa load is also too much for them.
3. The ongoing Syrian refugee crisis also have a impact for the same. but cic said that it wont interfere in the other application processes.

As far as my reading goes, we are likely on the same page and we will hear some good news during the middle or end of Jan.

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi All,

Can someone share a complete checklist of documents that need to be submitted after ITA?

I also have a question regarding police certificates, Police certificates are to be provided only if you lived at some place for more than 6 months? What do you do if you have lived at some place for 3-4 months???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cocomo said:
Hi All,

Can someone share a complete checklist of documents that need to be submitted after ITA?

I also have a question regarding police certificates, Police certificates are to be provided only if you lived at some place for more than 6 months? What do you do if you have lived at some place for 3-4 months???
Once country, One PCC. You only need PCC from a foreign country if you have stayed there for a continuous period of 6 months or less but remember, CIC can ask PCC from any country that you have been to even if you have not stayed there for 6 months.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
cocomo said:
Hi All,

Here is all you need ... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hey everyone .... this may sound wrong but I am relieved ::) that I am not the only one suffering from strange unexplained delays, but I sure hope it gets cleared for everyone asap ;D

I think it might be related to the refugees issue, even if CIC claims it wont affect but logically it will, they are bringing in more people in 3 months than they brought all year or maybe less, but it is a huge number in a short period and I am sure they are not going to be careful to avoid what has happened in France and not to mention it is a festivities season.

I got a PN from Ontario and soon after an ITA, then I submitted my Application on November 15th, AOR was received on the same day, then on November 16th they requested Schedule 4/4A, which I submitted on November 17th..... then an additional document was requested on November 19th (a PCC since im applying from a country that requires a letter from the Canadian embassy) ...i submitted the additional document on December 4th and since then no update at all ..... my profile is stuck at the following ::

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

The documents part just says "provided"... no acknowledgment at all ..... has this happened to anyone else? it is worrying because i already had doubts about the format of the PCC i was given but it is how they give them here and it is official.....

So for the people worrying about delays in processing, you should not worry because they are not even confirming documents like in my case :/ ...