+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
manchandapulkit said:
Hi I got request for uploading schedule 4 and schedule 4a
i am FSW ontario PNP nominee.
do i have to upload both?
4A is only required if you have been nominated in business class .... for most of us its only schedule 4...upload schedule 4 in slot given and a LOE in schedule 4A slot saying this is not applicable to you ....

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Mario_AB said:
Update should be coming within 24 hours.
Mario_AB, I think you are right ...also may be an officer just checked some info without making any changes.

deeps1989 said:
hey,
This means they are processing pnp applications now .
I hope its a decision made for you.
May i know whats your timeline.

Regards
Deep
deeps1989, i wish)) but I submitted my application just a few weeks ago))

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Queries said:
4A is only required if you have been nominated in business class .... for most of us its only schedule 4...upload schedule 4 in slot given and a LOE in schedule 4A slot saying this is not applicable to you ....
thank you

and what do we have to write in provincial Stream/category

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
Is there a specific format for the resume, LOE(settlement funds)? Does anyone has a format which has been accepted by CIC?

MigooMigoo

Nov 16, 2015
Hello guys,

Quick question. Has anyone received his PR yet after applying under the PNP? I was on the phone with the CIC and the guy told me it might take up to 15 months if you are applying under for the PR under PNP!! He says we just advertise the 6 months thing but it can take much more ?! WTH
The CIC received my application in November so it's still early for me .. but i was wondering if anyone got it already or if you know someone who did using a PNP? Thanks

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MigooMigoo said:
Hello guys,

Quick question. Has anyone received his PR yet after applying under the PNP? I was on the phone with the CIC and the guy told me it might take up to 15 months if you are applying under for the PR under PNP!! He says we just advertise the 6 months thing but it can take much more ?! WTH
The CIC received my application in November so it's still early for me .. but i was wondering if anyone got it already or if you know someone who did using a PNP? Thanks
This is beyond ridiculous! The spreadsheet does show this worrying trend at the moment. Not even 1 inlander got dm yet since the launch of OINP .

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maria_786 said:
anyone here got nomination from oopnp with a 3 year college diploma?
This has nothing to do with nomination. If your score is above 400, you can expect one, if lucky.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not possible (IMO) because the minimum requirement is Bachelor's Degree.
Is it? I may be misinformed than. I thought the only condition was to have score over and above 400.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
StAnger said:
This has nothing to do with nomination. If your score is above 400, you can expect one, if lucky.
Stranger, for Ontario, the minimum requirement is a "bachelor's degree". It is stated in the application guide.

Education:
All applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree or an Educational Credential Assessment(ECA)report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree.
See Section 3.2 for further information.

It is not mentioned "Post-Secondary" degree anywhere. It is specifically mentioned as stated above.