+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
They didn't ask me for anything as of yet; I just noticed while browsing the spreadsheet, I noticed one applicant had his application retured for "missing marriage certificate"! that's why I'm checking in here whether it is the case for everyone. as for myself, I didn't send it out with my application, but it's readily available

U can call them and ask them if is compulsory to send it with application or they ask if needed

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello everyone. By the Grace of God OINP has finally nominated me. Now, onto the next battle....

In preparation for an ITA, a basic question but could please someone provide the link containing steps on applying at CIC/Federal stage?

Thank you so much!

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi All,

I need some help. I got the following two messages from OINP

1. As of December 4, 2015, applicants to Ontario’s Express Entry streams – Human Capital Priorities and French-Speaking Skilled Worker - are required to have an original or official copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report sent directly from their ECA-issuing organization to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) by mail or by email. All emails from ECA organizations must be sent from their official email address and contain the name, title and contact information of the organization’s representative. The ECA report must be included as an attachment.

Note that fax submissions from ECA organizations are not acceptable.

Your application submission has not been deemed incomplete, but in order to complete the assessment of your application, the OINP requires an original or official copy of your ECA sent directly from the ECA organization to OINP.

2.The Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program is currently assessing your application, Please respond to this email and submit the following documents/ information via e-mail:

· Copies of your pay stubs for ******************.

· Copies of your bank transactions to show your payroll deposits and tax submissions for your income

I am from Pakistan. Can someone guide me how to proceed.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
cocomo said:
Hi All,

I need some help. I got the following two messages from OINP

1. As of December 4, 2015, applicants to Ontario’s Express Entry streams – Human Capital Priorities and French-Speaking Skilled Worker - are required to have an original or official copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report sent directly from their ECA-issuing organization to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) by mail or by email. All emails from ECA organizations must be sent from their official email address and contain the name, title and contact information of the organization’s representative. The ECA report must be included as an attachment.

Note that fax submissions from ECA organizations are not acceptable.

Your application submission has not been deemed incomplete, but in order to complete the assessment of your application, the OINP requires an original or official copy of your ECA sent directly from the ECA organization to OINP.

Log in to WES or any other organisation from where you got ECA. Order a duplicate copy to be submitted directly to OINP. It will cost you around 75$.

2.The Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program is currently assessing your application, Please respond to this email and submit the following documents/ information via e-mail:

· Copies of your pay stubs for ******************.

· Copies of your bank transactions to show your payroll deposits and tax submissions for your income

I am from Pakistan. Can someone guide me how to proceed.

Send scans of your pay stubs for the period they requested. (Six month I expect) and also send bank statement of your salary account showing deposits of monthly pay to your account. They need to check that proof of funds is genuine. If you have submitted POF statement from account which is not your salary account, you need to explain source of funds in that account.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
Hi all,

Question. Do I need to get my marriage certificate attested when submitting it for PR application? Its issued from India. Also, where exactly do I upload it in my application?

Thanks!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nosferatos said:
Hi all,

Question. Do I need to get my marriage certificate attested when submitting it for PR application? Its issued from India. Also, where exactly do I upload it in my application?

Thanks!
No need to attest it and their is a place holder to upload it post ITA

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
maged_mmh said:
while browsing the spreadsheet, I noticed one applicant had his application retured for "missing marriage certificate"!

as far as I can tell, no such certificate was required as part of OINP application and hence, I didn't send it, is my understanding correct?
Marriage Certificate is mandatory requirement for all those who have accompanying spouse. In case you have a child, you also need to update Birth Certificate of Chilld. If Marriage certificate is not required in the document list, you may have put "NO" for your spouse/common law partner or you are "SINGLE". Document list is generated from our inputs in EE profile.

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I got request for sending T4 and T4A form. I am working and I am not in business should I need to fill T4A too?

Thanks in Advance

-Munanshaik

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
munanshaik said:
Hi,
I got request for sending T4 and T4A form. I am working and I am not in business should I need to fill T4A too?

Thanks in Advance

-Munanshaik
I assume you are talking about S4 and S4A. Fill, print sign and upload S4. Write a LOE that says S4A is not applicable to you and upload it instead of S4A.

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I assume you are talking about S4 and S4A. Fill, print sign and upload S4. Write a LOE that says S4A is not applicable to you and upload it instead of S4A.
Hi
Thanks for the reply
Sorry it is in fact S4 and S4A,
In the upload section there are two option S4 and S4A, you mean I should upload LOE instead of S4A.

thanks
Munanshaik

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
munanshaik said:
Hi
Thanks for the reply
Sorry it is in fact S4 and S4A,
In the upload section there are two option S4 and S4A, you mean I should upload LOE instead of S4A.

thanks
Munanshaik

Yes u can upload LOE instead

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends..

I just got below mail from oinp. Since I am currently living and working in montreal, they are asking this information i think..
Could any send me the example of LOE that I would use as reference..
_____
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application under the Ontario Human Capital Priorities – CEC.

After review of your application, I am not satisfied that you will reside in the province of Ontario, if you were nominated.

I will appreciate that you provide me with additional information that helps to clarify this concern. You may provide copies of correspondence/messages submitted/received on regards to applying for a position in your field of expertise in Ontario; or if you already moved to reside in Ontario, a copy of your lease agreement; or any other information/documentation that you consider appropriate.

Please provide the above noted information within 10 days from the date of this message. Please note that failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application
___

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
nads1 said:
Guys, I think things are moving very fast for me :eek:. My Bg Check changed to 'In Progress' TODAY and I just received a letter in my CIC account asking me to submit copies of my passport along with my family to London Visa Office. I am a British Citizen living in London, I guess that's why I am submitting in London.

Is this what I am thinking???

Submitted Nov 26
AoR Nov 26
Meds passed 30th Nov
Shedule 4 and 4A 30th Nov
Schedule A Dec 4th
Meds passed Nov 30th
Bg Check ONLY changed to 'In Progress' Today 15th Jan
RFP 15 Jan
Awesome! congratulations on the quick PPR!

kannag

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ... :) :)

I have received a request from CIC , to submit the Original Police Certificate for Japan , they want me to upload the same

Lived in Japan from 2001 to 2004 . after that i did not touch that land.

here are my questions:

1) i have applied for Police certificate in Consulate of Japan Toronto during 2013 for immigration purpose . took around 3 months ..
received the same in a sealed cover. can i use the same..??? as CIC website indicates that certificate is valid if it is issued after your last visit. fortunately i did not open the cover...kept this as it is .

2) Japan Consulate web site they have clearly mentioned that the certificate should not be opened by any other parties other than immigration authorities. in such case .. should i send the original with out opening to CPC center ...??

3) and In the Upload section should i attach an LOE and mention that i have sent the orginal certificate to CPC...??

4) if I apply to day i am sure that i may miss the 60 day deadline..

did anyone had this situation before ... any links might help :'( :'(

thanks

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
When do you get access to ECAS is it only after the AOR?? I had submitted my application on 28th dec and got eAOR on 29th Dec but each time i try go to online services to try and access ECAS it says

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided