+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cjs said:
Following I got from OINP regarding ECA:

Based on the information you have provided, the application will not be returned solely due to the ECA copy, if at all. Please wait until you receive an acknowledgement letter from OINP by e-mail before sending any updates to your file, other than updates to your contact information (e-mail address, mailing address). The acknowledgement will contain a file number.
Thanks for sharing buddy! +1

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the submission of delayed document. I won't be able to submit the police certificate from USA since their processing time is longer than 60 days. So I plan to submit a explanation letter along with other documents first. And then once I get the police certificate later on, I will send it to CIC. My question is who or where should I submit it to?

Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the submission of delayed document. I won't be able to submit the police certificate from USA since their processing time is longer than 60 days. So I plan to submit a explanation letter along with other documents first. And then once I get the police certificate later on, I will send it to CIC. My question is who or where should I submit it to?

Thank you!
You can apply for the FBI PCC and submit the application (along with a LOE and the proof of having applied FBI PCC {Receipt}). CIC will then ask you for the FBI PCC at a later point in time. I remember seeing cases where applicants were given multiple extensions for FBI PCC.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) You should accept the nomination.
2) You should wait for 24 hours for 600 points to be added.
3) After your points are updated, you will get ITA in the next draw.
4) You can start gathering documents - PCC (most importantly) and other documents that are required.
5) Good luck and all the very best!
Thank you so much! could u explain what ITA is? and also I applied for my PCC, and i wanted to know whether they will ask me to send all the docs again. i had sent the original copies of ECA reports from WES, and my IELTS certificates are all have been sent in original versions to Ontario:( not sure how i can get them back if they ask.

Thanks a lot

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gulhayo_a said:
Thank you so much! could u explain what ITA is? and also I applied for my PCC, and i wanted to know whether they will ask me to send all the docs again. i had sent the original copies of ECA reports from WES, and my IELTS certificates are all have been sent in original versions to Ontario:( not sure how i can get them back if they ask.

Thanks a lot
1) You have made a mistake. You should have never sent your originals to Ontario. Ontario will NOT give them back to you.
2) You need to contact WES and the organization you took your IELTS with and tell them you need a duplicate copy. Please have them issued.
3) You will need to upload all docs again electronically as a part of the post-ITA application (this time including PCC and meds). I have provided you with resources in the other thread which will help you understand what ITA is (among other details). Go through it and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg4902117#msg4902117

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) You have made a mistake. You should have never sent your originals to Ontario. Ontario will NOT give them back to you.
2) You need to contact WES and the organization you took your IELTS with and tell them you need a duplicate copy. Please have them issued.
3) You will need to upload all docs again electronically as a part of the post-ITA application (this time including PCC and meds). I have provided you with resources in the other thread which will help you understand what ITA is (among other details). Go through it and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg4902117#msg4902117
indeed, big problem with IELTS TRF.. the British council here in Egypt does not issue any duplicates, they only can send reports to up to 5 organizations, not mailing/home addresses

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
indeed, big problem with IELTS TRF.. the British council here in Egypt does not issue any duplicates, they only can send reports to up to 5 organizations, not mailing/home addresses
Well, that can't be right. People lose things and I don't think BC can say "Hey no, we cannot issue you a duplicate". IMO, there will be a way to get duplicates.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, that can't be right. People lose things and I don't think BC can say "Hey no, we cannot issue you a duplicate". IMO, there will be a way to get duplicates.
that's was their statement, also very prominently stated on their website: You will receive one copy of the Test Report Form. Unfortunately, replacements cannot be issued if you lose it.

http://www.britishcouncil.org.eg/en/exam/ielts/results

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
that's was their statement, also very prominently stated on their website: You will receive one copy of the Test Report Form. Unfortunately, replacements cannot be issued if you lose it.

http://www.britishcouncil.org.eg/en/exam/ielts/results
This is terrible and thoroughly unprofessional. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
If the applicant went through an agency or center to register for ielts, he can request that center to apply for a duplicate and they will send it to that office

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can apply for the FBI PCC and submit the application (along with a LOE and the proof of having applied FBI PCC {Receipt}). CIC will then ask you for the FBI PCC at a later point in time. I remember seeing cases where applicants were given multiple extensions for FBI PCC.
rajkamalmohanram,

Thanks a lot!

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well this whole process taught me a lot. When I had applied last year, we were requested to send all original copies, and i didnt pay too much attention that now its all copies.
Ill have to recheck everything. I hate dealing with documentations :(.

with WES there shouldn't be a big problem. with IELTS though, its going to eat some nerves.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
JoyceM said:
If the applicant went through an agency or center to register for ielts, he can request that center to apply for a duplicate and they will send it to that office
Yes. that's they do, but they never send another in-lieu TRF for the applicant himself

amk16

Dec 13, 2015
Hello

I fall under the NOC 1111 and recently got a PT. Is there anyone here with the CPA British Columbia designation? Did you have to ask the CPA body to submit any documents directly to Ontario?

Thanks

anonymous51

Jan 12, 2016
maged_mmh said:
I was able to get a duplicate TRF from IELTS testing center in Arlingon,VA USA. Its free if I request it with in 30 days and $10 after 30 days. I think if you tell them that you need a duplicate copy for the immigration purposes then they should give a duplicate TRF.