+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Guys, I think things are moving very fast for me :eek:. My Bg Check changed to 'In Progress' TODAY and I just received a letter in my CIC account asking me to submit copies of my passport along with my family to London Visa Office. I am a British Citizen living in London, I guess that's why I am submitting in London.

Is this what I am thinking???

Submitted Nov 26
AoR Nov 26
Meds passed 30th Nov
Shedule 4 and 4A 30th Nov
Schedule A Dec 4th
Meds passed Nov 30th
Bg Check ONLY changed to 'In Progress' Today 15th Jan
RFP 15 Jan

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Guys, I think things are moving very fast for me :eek:. My Bg Check changed to 'In Progress' TODAY and I just received a letter in my CIC account asking me to submit copies of my passport along with my family to London Visa Office. I am a British Citizen living in London, I guess that's why I am submitting in London.

Submitted Nov 26
AoR Nov 26
Meds passed 30th Nov
Schedule A Dec 4th
Meds passed Nov 30th
RFP 15 Jan
well firstly, congrats to have had some movement in your application. Secondly if this would have been a PPR then they would have asked for original passports for stamping..why did they ask for copies is still a question untill you submitt them!!!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deeps1989 said:
well firstly, congrats to have had some movement in your application. Secondly if this would have been a PPR then they would have asked for original passports for stamping..why did they ask for copies is still a question untill you submitt them!!!
Original passports are not requested from applicants of all countries. There are some countries which are exempted from submitting originals and they would just need to submit copies. I believe he has truly got a PPR request.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:

Submitted Nov 26
AoR Nov 26
Meds passed 30th Nov
Schedule A Dec 4th
Meds passed Nov 30th
RFP 15 Jan
BRIT's are exempted from submitting original passports. Congrats on your PPR. Yes, you are an outland and hence they are asking you submit it to you local VO

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
OMG congrats...... So jealous you. Wish I have some luck from you.

nads1 said:

Submitted Nov 26
AoR Nov 26
Meds passed 30th Nov
Schedule A Dec 4th
Meds passed Nov 30th
RFP 15 Jan

code_cha

Dec 10, 2015
Good day! I noticed that many of the members here have "Ielts requested" in their profile. What does it mean? Do we need to get TRF from where we took our test?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

i want to know what are the questions they when they call for an interview, can you help me with it with your past experience, and do oinp call employer also or they just call applicants.
thanks all your expert advice is welcomed.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Updates to your profile status for those who got AOR in Jan 2016?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
guys a quick question....

i had my wifes police clearence certificate isued in october 2015 (before we got married)which mentions her passport number... how ever i got her passport changed as we got married in december and now she has a new passport with a new passport number.

do you think the old PCC would be ok? or do i have to get a new one again which mentions the new passport number?

thanks a lot in advance

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
guys a quick question....

i had my wifes police clearence certificate isued in october 2015 (before we got married)which mentions her passport number... how ever i got her passport changed as we got married in december and now she has a new passport with a new passport number.

do you think the old PCC would be ok? or do i have to get a new one again which mentions the new passport number?

thanks a lot in advance
I think you can attach the old passport copy to it, I can't believe they're that dumb. But if it is from your country of residence I think you have maximum validity (in Egypt it's only valid for 3 months).

so if it doesn't take long to get a new one, better to avail a newer PCC

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
does anyone know the email address to use if I would like to send a case specific enquiry? I received my french results after I sent my OINP application and I would also like to include those results

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
while browsing the spreadsheet, I noticed one applicant had his application retured for "missing marriage certificate"!

as far as I can tell, no such certificate was required as part of OINP application and hence, I didn't send it, is my understanding correct?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
while browsing the spreadsheet, I noticed one applicant had his application retured for "missing marriage certificate"!

as far as I can tell, no such certificate was required as part of OINP application and hence, I didn't send it, is my understanding correct?

You should mention it to them that it's not included I. Their freaking check list, so they should not consider your application as incomplete , but if they need that additional document than you can provide them,
By the way what is the document they say is missing

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Honeyaustin said:
You should mention it to them that it's not included I. Their freaking check list, so they should not consider your application as incomplete , but if they need that additional document than you can provide them,
By the way what is the document they say is missing
They didn't ask me for anything as of yet; I just noticed while browsing the spreadsheet, I noticed one applicant had his application retured for "missing marriage certificate"! that's why I'm checking in here whether it is the case for everyone. as for myself, I didn't send it out with my application, but it's readily available