+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Has anyone shown their student loan in POF? Not sure if I should do this or not. I understand them wanting to see any loans to make sure we haven't just got a loan to give us enough for proof of funds, but student loan isn't like that. My student loan comes directly out of my pay, like an extra bit of tax I pay until it's paid off. It doesn't show up in any of my bank statements. Do I need to bother showing it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prernarula said:
When do you get access to ECAS is it only after the AOR?? I had submitted my application on 28th dec and got eAOR on 29th Dec but each time i try go to online services to try and access ECAS it says

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided
AFAIK, ECAS is being decommissioned for EE applicants. It is redundant. You will have to track your status through myCIC.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
AFAIK, ECAS is being decommissioned for EE applicants. It is redundant. You will have to track your status through myCIC.
Let them update people on MyCIC first..... most people have static MyCIC for a long time.....some even got the change in BG check to "in progress" and PPR on the same day !!

I never thought I would say this .....but I miss the 4 months wait for OOPNP, at least back then you would not get to see a static status that would make you wonder if your application is being process or not and nominations are given out in a logical time-related manner .... not some people getting PPR in 2 months while others already crossed 6 months.... :-X

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
alee667 said:
Marriage Certificate is mandatory requirement for all those who have accompanying spouse. In case you have a child, you also need to update Birth Certificate of Chilld. If Marriage certificate is not required in the document list, you may have put "NO" for your spouse/common law partner or you are "SINGLE". Document list is generated from our inputs in EE profile.
Thanks but I'm asking about OINP application not CIC

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have a question which may relates to certain areas. When I asked for proof of means of financial support from a Chinese bank, they gave me a deposit certificate which includes everything BUT the balance over the past six months. Instead, they freeze my account for the next 6 months when issued the certificate. I don't know if this is OK according to CIC requirements. Please help.

Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Hey everyone,

I have a question which may relates to certain areas. When I asked for proof of means of financial support from a Chinese bank, they gave me a deposit certificate which includes everything BUT the balance over the past six months. Instead, they freeze my account for the next 6 months when issued the certificate. I don't know if this is OK according to CIC requirements. Please help.

Thanks!
You get the past 6 months statements stamped from the bank and submit that. Would work perfectly fine. Not all banks provide the 6 month average balance.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You get the past 6 months statements stamped from the bank and submit that. Would work perfectly fine. Not all banks provide the 6 month average balance.
Thanks!

So a deposit statement freezing my account is not necessary?

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All!

I was nominated on the 13.01.2016. Havent received ITA yet. What are the normal times of receiving it? Also, I received a letter from the MCIIT (Express Entry), to confirm whether i have received the 600 CRS points. Does anyone else get this letter?

Sincerely,
Gulkhayo

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulhayo_a said:
Dear All!
I was nominated on the 13.01.2016. Havent received ITA yet. What are the normal times of receiving it? Also, I received a letter from the MCIIT (Express Entry), to confirm whether i have received the 600 CRS points. Does anyone else get this letter?
Sincerely,
Gulkhayo
There was a draw on 13th Jan and your points may have not been updated by the time CIC made a draw (It usually takes 24 hours to get updated on your EE profile), hence you did not receive ITA.

There is a possibility of a draw today and if your points are updated on your profile, which should be the case by now, you should get ITA in the next draw.

Cheers!

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh...didn't know when that happened!..thanks for the update....

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I need suggestion regarding my situation. Received AOR from Ontario today but also they said there is some problem with my DD. Below is the content of the mail I received from them.

"Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is not able to cash the draft number 55047099 submitted with your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams (“Application”), as it was not made payable to the Ontario Minister of Finance. Attached to the present email you will find a copy of the said draft.

In order to move forward with your Application, please submit an acceptable method of payment of fees within 30 calendar days from the date of the present email. Failure to comply may lead to the denial of your application."

My doubt is can I send them a new DD or are they sending back my application packet back to me?..If yes do I have to wait till my packet returns?

Please suggest.

Thanks

shivbukka

Jan 20, 2016
Hi All,

Need help....My current CRS score is 403, rcvd a letter of intrest for Ontario on 11th Jan, i m ready with my docs except for the DD. My qstn is " Should we have a CRS score of 400 and above through this process", as i would lose 5 points on Feb 29th 2016. Please suggest before i send my Docs...