OOPNP Application Form

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Try checking with your IELTS centre if there is the possibility of cancelling revaluation (even if it means losing that money) so that you can get your TRF back asap.
Thank you buddy :)

I cannot cancel the re-evaluation because it's already 4 weeks since I submitted it. I hope to get it back in time, but my test center British Council always causes some trouble. Crossed my fingers and wait for TRF

BTW if my remark is positive my EE score will increase to 473 points. If I get lucky I don't need the PT no more and no need to spend extra 1500$

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Thank you buddy :)

I cannot cancel the re-evaluation because it's already 4 weeks since I submitted it. I hope to get it back in time, but my test center British Council always causes some trouble. Crossed my fingers and wait for TRF

BTW if my remark is positive my EE score will increase to 473 points. If I get lucky I don't need the PT no more and no need to spend extra 1500$
Re evaluation results are supposed to be declared within 6 to 8 weeks. So, if you applied on 8th May, you should expect your results and TRF by July 10.

OOPNP invitation was extended to you on 9th June, so your application can reach Ontario by 25 July. So don't worry, prepare the rest of your application and post it as soon as you get the re -Evaluation results.

Cheers

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

After printing the application form, i found two things missing:

1. City Name
2. Tick for the box where it says if you have a dependent

Did you guys notice anything missing beside these two? just wanted to make sure that i am not leaving anything blank. thank you very much.

ByeByeIndia

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frends who are applying for ONP under FSW and working in IT related professions (NOC 2171, 2173, 2174)

How are you proceeding on the license for regulated professions part of the application ?

Please guide

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Guys,
I have a question regarding the intent to reside in Ontario.
I have never been to Ontario nor have any relatives there.
Ontario's requirement and my situation is as follows:

You are required to declare your intention to reside in Ontario. You can provide a statement of intent stating your reasons to settle in Ontario and demonstrating your ties to Ontario. Examples of ties to Ontario can include, but are not limited to:

Letter on Intent - I can definitely write that my intention is to stay there as long as possible.

Supporting Documents

Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario - No job offers. I can apply for jobs though.
Volunteer work in Ontario - None
Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario - None
Professional networks - What exactly does this mean?
Family ties - None
Personal relationships - None

Should I apply or rather wait for CRS to come down (my CRS is 450)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashutoshmanohar said:
Should I apply or rather wait for CRS to come down (my CRS is 450)
I have the same situation - no ties to Canada. But my score is 415.

If I had 450 I would wait for ITA - by the end of the year the score must come down.

If 1500$ is not a big loss to you then you can give it a try, but no one can guarantee that Ontario will accept us without any ties.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I know the Application Guide only requires those with Canadian degrees to submit certified true copies of their degrees, but in the checklist, it is marked as required. Those with foreign degrees, what did you do? Submit anyway or simply mark "NA"?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I know the Application Guide only requires those with Canadian degrees to submit certified true copies of their degrees, but in the checklist, it is marked as required. Those with foreign degrees, what did you do? Submit anyway or simply mark "NA"?
Send them a copy of your ECA along with copies of your degree certificate(s).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
degree meaning the one we hand on the wall? what about transcripts?
WES issues an equivalent report ECA based on transcripts and degrees in the first case. It will be redundant to send the transcripts again along with the ECA.

And yes, degree is that one page certificate which has the name of the University and is usually handed over in a convocation ceremony while you're wearing that weird overcoat!

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
WES issues an equivalent report ECA based on transcripts and degrees in the first case. It will be redundant to send the transcripts again along with the ECA.

And yes, degree is that one page certificate which has the name of the University and is usually handed over in a convocation ceremony while you're wearing that weird overcoat!
oops, I don't have my original degree with me. But I have a certified translation, would that suffice?

nash24

Mar 29, 2015
nash24 said:
Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere.
DO I need to show POF or settlement funds for OOPNP, i.e. $11,931 (no dependents)? I have a full time job that pays way more than this on an annual basis, but this is not a LMIA positive job since I am working with my PGWP.
If I do need to show it, then will my job reference letter from my current job that states that I will be earning $X annually be enough? Or do I have no choice but to send 6 month Canadian bank statements since I have a personal bank account in Canada?
anyone?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
nash24 said:
If you have personal bank account in Canada then why don't you send the statement? Is there anything blocking you from that?

inder2513

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have question about work experience.

Do we have to enter our work experience for the time we were working as part time during full time study. OR
Do we just have to enter our work experience only on PGWP.

- During my full time studies, I worked as cashier as part time and I took one semester off and worked full time during that one semester break. So do I need to mention that work experience?

Scenario 2
After I graduated, I started a full time job in software industry and one part time job on weekends as cashier. Do I need to mention them both??

Please Help!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
oops, I don't have my original degree with me. But I have a certified translation, would that suffice?
Pg 10 of the OOPNP guide seems to indicate that a copy of the ECA would suffice as a supporting document for education. I believe you're free to attach an additional document - in this case a certified translation of your degree.

As far as CIC is concerned, post ITA submission requires ECA copy and scanned copies of degree certificate(s).