+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
ByeByeIndia said:
Freinds,

There is a question:

If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial orterritorial body?

I am applying under FSW category and have 3 years of experience in 2173 (SOFTWARE ENGINEER)

Please guide
Yes you must have the license before you apply for an occupation which is regulated in Ontario. This is what they have mentioned in the application guide. They need the proof that you have got a license. Otherwise they may reject the application.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Rbh89 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm concerned about proving ties to Ontario as I have no family there. I only have two friends. My questions are:

How can I prove that I have friends in Ontario?
Should I mention my friends names and contact details?
If you don't have any documented proof for their presence in Canada, so this is the best you can do.

Another issue is that my experience letters don't mention leaves at all. Do I need to get new ones mentioning that I didn't take a leave of more than a month during my employment? This is not required, if you haven't taken any leaves for over a month's duration.

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
I left Canada for 2 months but I was working during that period (internet ftw), do I need to ask my employer clarify what I was doing during those 2 months in the reference letter or there is no need to?

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all...,
Did you all submit the original copy of IELTS and ECA? Or copies?
The guide clearly says they need Copies but when I called them they said they need original.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi all...,
Did you all submit the original copy of IELTS and ECA? Or copies?
The guide clearly says they need Copies but when I called them they said they need original.
This has been resolved multiple times over.

An original copy or a copy is still just that - A copy. Send a copy and retain your original documents.

All the best!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This has been resolved multiple times over.

An original copy or a copy is still just that - A copy. Send a copy and retain your original documents.

All the best!
Thank you,
But went through some posts and all say we need to send original and get duplicate copies from IELTS and WES if need and send original to OONP.
And I called OONP and asked them clearly but they said they need original and they wont accept copy of Language test and ECA. I asked them, then they why did the guide says they need original, then they apologized and said thy need original. So I am confused..

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

How do I answer this question?

Last visit Canada was for my studies and still here; did not go to any other countries after that.
Example, reached here on 2012 and studied, then started work. and still working.

Reason for Visit Province Length of Stay Year of Visit.

Rbh89

Jun 12, 2015
Thank you so much for your help. What other documented proof of their presence in Canada can I include?

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please discuss this topic, as this requires more clarification, Thanks.

• Employment in Ontario;
• Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario;
• Volunteer work in Ontario;
• Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership; →
• Professional networks and affiliations;
• Family ties;
• Social connections or personal relationships; and/or :

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Hello Everyone !

Congratulations to everyone who received Letter of Interest from OOPNP: Human Capital Priorities Stream. Happy for everyone. :)

I have received one very recently too. :)

CRS - 435
NOC - 1112
Category - FSW

Can anyone please send/show me a sample Employment Reference Letter? I am confused about the format of the employment letter.

Thanks in Advance !

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
congrats to all having ITA in 10th draw, I have a question to applicants who got their ITA this draw and accept OOPNP too, what will b your strategy now, I mean still go with OOPNP or decline it?

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
Guys, can any of you please confirm if the CAD1500 DD that needs to be sent to Ontario can be from any bank account (wife, friend, etc.) ? Or does it have to be from the primary applicant's bank account only ?

Thanks in advance.

hit4mail

Jun 8, 2015
Hi

I have been invited to apply for Ontario PNP under Human Capital Priorities (FSW) category. I referred to guide for filling application form and most of the doubts are cleared. However, I have only one question regarding my supporting documents related to my education, as follows.

I studied in India and earned my degrees in India and USA. I have already got ECA report from WES Canada, stating my degree as "Masters" equivalent in CANADA. The application Guide mentions that if I have not studied in CANADA, I need to submit only valid ECA report for PNP application. Whereas Application form checklist mentions as "Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates *"

Please guide me since I am already submitting the valid ECA report, do I still have to submit certified copies of my degrees and transcripts. If Yes then who can certify these copies?

Thanks and Regards,
HM

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hit4mail said:
Hi

I have been invited to apply for Ontario PNP under Human Capital Priorities (FSW) category. I referred to guide for filling application form and most of the doubts are cleared. However, I have only one question regarding my supporting documents related to my education, as follows.

I studied in India and earned my degrees in India and USA. I have already got ECA report from WES Canada, stating my degree as "Masters" equivalent in CANADA. The application Guide mentions that if I have not studied in CANADA, I need to submit only valid ECA report for PNP application. Whereas Application form checklist mentions as "Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates *"

Please guide me since I am already submitting the valid ECA report, do I still have to submit certified copies of my degrees and transcripts. If Yes then who can certify these copies?

Thanks and Regards,
HM
You will need certified true copies of any diploma or degree earned in Canada. For foreign degrees, an ECA report is required NOT a true copy. I am doing the same.