+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
valar morghulis said:
You will need certified true copies of any diploma or degree earned in Canada. For foreign degrees, an ECA report is required NOT a true copy. I am doing the same.
I'm having the same frustration. The checklist is killing me in that regard and I don't want my application to be rejected for such thing. So final verdict is to submit a copy of ECA report ONLY for foreign education?

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
For POF, Is this acceptable :

Month 1 : 15000 approx
Month 2 : 3000 approx
Month 3 : 1000 approx
Month 4 : 4500 approx
Month 5 : 9000 approx
Month 6 : 12000 approx

Can I show this statement ? or i need to have 12000 minimum STABLE for the last 6 months ?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
nmurshed said:
For POF, Is this acceptable :

Month 1 : 15000 approx
Month 2 : 3000 approx
Month 3 : 1000 approx
Month 4 : 4500 approx
Month 5 : 9000 approx
Month 6 : 12000 approx

Can I show this statement ? or i need to have 12000 minimum STABLE for the last 6 months ?
this is fine, as long as the final balance is meets the minimum.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
How does the application package should look like? I have almost 120 sheets. Can i staple them or should i use a binder or what else ?

Please specify.

nash24

Mar 29, 2015
Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere.
DO I need to show POF or settlement funds for OOPNP, i.e. $11,931 (no dependents)? I have a full time job that pays way more than this on an annual basis, but this is not a LMIA positive job since I am working with my PGWP.
If I do need to show it, then will my job reference letter from my current job that states that I will be earning $X annually be enough? Or do I have no choice but to send 6 month Canadian bank statements since I have a personal bank account in Canada?

Chaoen

Apr 17, 2015
Aquarian25 said:
Yes, I am a customer of WF.
It seems very hard for me in a US college town to find a bank having services like money order, bank draft or certified check. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the wage requirement for my job.

I am applying in the CEC criteria so I am only to meet the low wage of my job as a registered practical nurse in Toronto, which is 20/hour. I currently am already earning 20/hour but I started out with 18/hour for 6 months before I was given a raise in December. Does anyone know if this would be an issue at all with CIC?

Thank you for any responses.

keerthig

Jun 10, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I received the PT last week and in the process of collating the documents. Regarding the POF, should I have the required funds ONLY in the form of cash? or any property in my name helps? Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keerthig said:
Hi Everyone,

I received the PT last week and in the process of collating the documents. Regarding the POF, should I have the required funds ONLY in the form of cash? or any property in my name helps? Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Money in the bank - liquid funds only.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody please help with piece of advise

I received my PT 9th June but I have sent my IELTS certificate for remark. I am not sure I'll get it back in 45 days. What do you think I can do? I consider 2 options

1) Withdraw my EE profile and resubmit it in the end of June and hope to receive a PT a second time.

2) Contact Opportunities Ontario and request to extend the 45 days for submission of application

What do you think? Please advise

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am currently working in Toronto since last 2 yrs and I have Canada drivers license and bank accounts to explain residential ties with Toronto but I do not have any property like house or car.

I can think of:
1)Bank accounts/Credit cards
2)Drivers License
3)Dependents staying in Toronto
4)Friends and Colleagues

What else I should mention to show social/residential ties with Ontario? If any has one sample text,please provide.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Somebody please help with piece of advise

I received my PT 9th June but I have sent my IELTS certificate for remark. I am not sure I'll get it back in 45 days. What do you think I can do? I consider 2 options

1) Withdraw my EE profile and resubmit it in the end of June and hope to receive a PT a second time.

2) Contact Opportunities Ontario and request to extend the 45 days for submission of application

What do you think? Please advise
I don't think there is any reason to withdraw your profile. Your IELTS is valid for 2 years from the date of exam whether you've sent it for revaluation or not. Revaluation might just push up your score or retain the same score at the end of it. If it remains the same, nothing changes in your eligibility criteria (CRS score) and if it goes up, all the better. I think you should simply submit the existing TRF with a letter of explanation that you've applied for a revaluation and indicate the tentative date of response that you're expecting from their end.

I don't think they will be inclined to extend the 45 days deadline under any circumstances.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I don't think there is any reason to withdraw your profile. Your IELTS is valid for 2 years from the date of exam whether you've sent it for revaluation or not. Revaluation might just push up your score or retain the same score at the end of it. If it remains the same, nothing changes in your eligibility criteria (CRS score) and if it goes up, all the better. I think you should simply submit the existing TRF with a letter of explanation that you've applied for a revaluation and indicate the tentative date of response that you're expecting from their end.

I don't think they will be inclined to extend the 45 days deadline under any circumstances.
My problem is that I have no TRF, because I made no copy and have sent the original for re-evaluation. I have no one to blame but myself, but I had no idea I will need my TRF back so quickly

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
My problem is that I have no TRF, because I made no copy and have sent the original for re-evaluation. I have no one to blame but myself, but I had no idea I will need my TRF back so quickly
Try checking with your IELTS centre if there is the possibility of cancelling revaluation (even if it means losing that money) so that you can get your TRF back asap.

Failing that, and like you pointed out already, it seems unlikely that you will get your TRF back in time to meet the deadline of 45 days. And no one knows for sure if OOPNP keeps a record of applicant names/passport numbers so they don't keep inviting people who have already rejected their PT.

It seems worth a shot to wait till the 45th day, reject the PT if you don't have your TRF and keep an alternative profile ready by the 30th day or so from today.

All the best!