+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ByeByeIndia said:
Frends who are applying for ONP under FSW and working in IT related professions (NOC 2171, 2173, 2174)

How are you proceeding on the license for regulated professions part of the application ?

Please guide
I think only 2173 is regulated. Correct me if I am wrong!!

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question: The application form says that the Spouse need to show the proof for good academic qualification...does that mean one need to send in the copies of the degree/certificates?

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
Hello everyone I have an important question. I would like to know if i apply under OOPNP, what will happen to my application under express entry. will my profile still be in EE list or i will be taken off the list till my application for OOPNP is processed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinny775 said:
Hello everyone I have an important question. I would like to know if i apply under OOPNP, what will happen to my application under express entry. will my profile still be in EE list or i will be taken off the list till my application for OOPNP is processed.
It will stay as it is till you get and accept a nomination.

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello experts

I really need you peoples suggestion !!

My point is 441

I just got a PT...

It says if you accept a nomication your profile will no longer be visible to other province or EE...that means if i send my documents...my prof wont be eligible for ITA ??

another solution i require is...
I have 5K CAD now in my account ...if i transfer 4K this week and 4K next month...and then give the bank statement...is it acceptable ?

I am an electronics Eng by profession...do i need to give any license with the application ??

Please advise !!

I do not have any ties in Ontario...and with 441 points...am realli confused !!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmurshed said:
Hello experts

I really need you peoples suggestion !!

My point is 441

I just got a PT...

It says if you accept a nomication your profile will no longer be visible to other province or EE...that means if i send my documents...my prof wont be eligible for ITA ??

No. Sending documents is to secure a nomination. Acceptance will cone AFTER you're granted a nomination and that can take up to 3 months. And your profile will be active in the pool till you accept a nomination in which case 600 points will get added to your CRS and you'll get an ITA in the very next draw.

another solution i require is...
I have 5K CAD now in my account ...if i transfer 4K this week and 4K next month...and then give the bank statement...is it acceptable ?

The PO only mandates having money in the account and doesn't set a minimum criteria for how long you've had it. As long as you can validate the sources of these funds (if and when questioned by MCIIT or CIC), you're good to go.

Please advise !!

I do not have any ties in Ontario...and with 441 points...am realli confused !!!

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
My bank account was closed and I opened a new one. I have 3 months statements for old bank account and 2 months for new bank account. Is this okay?

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Actually I had more than enough funds, but transferred to my dad's account due to some urgency...

I can transfer them back...and i can show my pay stubs as source of funds...

I have read in guide...we need to show 6 months statement...if they see i did not have enough funds last 4 months...I am scared if it wil create an issue...

Also, i have my cousins who are PR there...i know i cnt claim points...but can i show ontario tie by telling about them ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
My bank account was closed and I opened a new one. I have 3 months statements for old bank account and 2 months for new bank account. Is this okay?
You can't do anything else right? This has got to do and it should serve the purpose IMHO.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmurshed said:
Actually I had more than enough funds, but transferred to my dad's account due to some urgency...

I can transfer them back...and i can show my pay stubs as source of funds...

I have read in guide...we need to show 6 months statement...if they see i did not have enough funds last 4 months...I am scared if it wil create an issue...

6 months statement is required by CIC but it doesn't mean that the money has to be in there for 6 months. It only means that they want to see if the money came in out of the blue and they will check with you about the source of funds, ONLY if needed.

Also, i have my cousins who are PR there...i know i cnt claim points...but can i show ontario tie by telling about them ?

Of course! This will be definitely useful in establishing ties with Ontario. Include as much information about them as possible in your letter.

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanx man

one more ques...

As an electronics engineer by profession...do i need to provide any license ?
I do not need any where i am working now !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Just have two questions regarding the OOPNP form...

1. My cec application was got returned this January as the cap was filled (DAMN IT :mad:), so when I answer the question asking if I have submitted a PR application before, shall I answer yes or no?? I don't even have a file number...

2. For the language proficiency, it requires the latest assessment received in the last 2 years.....Can I just provide my best result ? :eek:

Thank you very much and good luck on your application!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to clear up some issues. I called today Opportunities of Ontario to find out the following questions:

IELTS and ECA - COPIES are needed. Not the originals.

Ties to Ontario - evidence of connection to Ontario is optional, but it is NOT REQUIRED so letter of intention to reside in Ontario would be enough

Hope it will help somebody. Peace