+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
1 PDF of employment documents per employer.
Hi, Can I know the document type which we should select from the dropdown to upload the consolidated document? Can we add reference letters, promotion letters in one pdf and add it under Employment reference letters type, and add payslips in a separate pdf and upload it under pay slips/statements document type?

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, If I join a company during my annual leaves in the previous company, will this be an issue? Should I provide a LOE about this?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, Can I know the document type which we should select from the dropdown to upload the consolidated document? Can we add reference letters, promotion letters in one pdf and add it under Employment reference letters type, and add payslips in a separate pdf and upload it under pay slips/statements document type?
Employment Reference Letter

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Select Reference Letter from the drop down list and upload your consolidated PDF.

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi Guys, Need big time suggestion. Please help.

WES evaluation for me says this -

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY - Master's degree

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Credential: Master of Technology in Software Engineering
Major: Software Engineering
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's and master's degree

Thats all and I do not have any evaluation for Bchelors in my report.

I did not send my Bachelor's for evaluation as WES website said For Masters Of Technology, You do not have to send your bachelors degrees.

Question - When I fill my education details in OINP for NOI, what option should I select when it asks if you have ECA for this Bachelors Degree ?
Should I answer YES as my equivalency at the bottom says Bachelors and Masters Degree or should i answer NO as I never sent them my bachelors for evaluation ?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Guys, Need big time suggestion. Please help.

WES evaluation for me says this -

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY - Master's degree

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Credential: Master of Technology in Software Engineering
Major: Software Engineering
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's and master's degree

Thats all and I do not have any evaluation for Bchelors in my report.

I did not send my Bachelor's for evaluation as WES website said For Masters Of Technology, You do not have to send your bachelors degrees.

Question - When I fill my education details in OINP for NOI, what option should I select when it asks if you have ECA for this Bachelors Degree ?
Should I answer YES as my equivalency at the bottom says Bachelors and Masters Degree or should i answer NO as I never sent them my bachelors for evaluation ?
Hi,

Only the highest level of education is needed in your case. So, whatever has been declared in the Canadian Equivalency Summary part that has to be selected accordingly which is MASTER'S DEGREE.

Fill the information as per the educational program originally pursued in the country and evaluated by WES respectively.

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, Under Education history,
Should I tick yes in both? (I should authorise WES to to share the report with ontario, should I do that same for IRCC? )
  1. Have you authorized the ECA granting organization to share the results of your ECA report with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
  2. Have you authorized the ECA granting organization to share the results of your ECA report with the province of Ontario?