+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

ahmedadel

Oct 1, 2021
Hi, Under Education history,
Should I tick yes in both? (I should authorise WES to to share the report with ontario, should I do that same for IRCC? )
  1. Have you authorized the ECA granting organization to share the results of your ECA report with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
  2. Have you authorized the ECA granting organization to share the results of your ECA report with the province of Ontario?
You should authorize WES to share the report with Ontario only since it is shared with IRCC by default

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, Under Settlement funds,
State your current or future annual salary ($ CAD) for your job in Ontario (if applicable). Should we leave this blank if we don't have a job in Ontario?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, Under Education history,
Should I tick yes in both? (I should authorise WES to to share the report with ontario, should I do that same for IRCC? )
  1. Have you authorized the ECA granting organization to share the results of your ECA report with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
  2. Have you authorized the ECA granting organization to share the results of your ECA report with the province of Ontario?
Yes, if your ECA is from WES, CES or MCC.

Reactions: Shreen556

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, I'm showing a gift deed for pof. The affidavit, was signed after the bank transaction was done. Will this be an issue? or should the transfer and sign be done on the same day?

anasjameel

Jul 4, 2018
Hello Everyone!
I got an NOI in the Tech Draw on 27th Oct 2021. I was trying registering for submitting my application but it is asking for an enrolment number. I haven't received the enrolment number even after two days of signing up (I checked SPAM as well, but it's not there).

Please let me know if anyone else faced the same issue. It is urgent as there are limited days left to apply. :(

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
Hi I received NOI on tech draw of 27th Oct 2021.

I was living in the US but I moved to India in 2021. My bank account is still active in the US. Although I can access my bank statements through online banking, the bank is denying to provide a bank latter stating Name, Account Number, Date when the account was opened and funds available.

They want to verify my identity through physical visit and mentioned that they will not send the bank letter on email, they would only give the bank letter to the account holder (me) in person.

What should I do? My bank is Wells Fargo.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi I received NOI on tech draw of 27th Oct 2021.

I was living in the US but I moved to India in 2021. My bank account is still active in the US. Although I can access my bank statements through online banking, the bank is denying to provide a bank latter stating Name, Account Number, Date when the account was opened and funds available.

They want to verify my identity through physical visit and mentioned that they will not send the bank letter on email, they would only give the bank letter to the account holder (me) in person.

What should I do? My bank is Wells Fargo.
Submit your online bank statement, that works.

Reactions: titan5

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
Hi!
In EE, i have updated Hyderabad as my current working location ( same as in offer letter), however due to mistake from HR side, Delhi is updated as my place of work in office records( same is mentioned in reference letter, payslips) .

But im neither working from Hyderabad or delhi due to wfh!!!

Anyway, Now my ques is, what should i select my base location in OINP application form so that it wouldn't cause any problem due to data not being in sync?

vipulCanada

Nov 1, 2021
Hi Senior members, Please help with below concern.
I have bachelors and masters
First, I evaluated both from WES
Wes evaluation : - Bachelors and 2 year Post graduate Diploma
Then I evaluated only my masters from IQAS
IQAS evaluation : - 1 year Masters Degree equivalency

I am claiming points for masters
I have shown both bachelor and masters education in EE profile.
Now for bachelors evaluation I have entered WES reference number and will be uploading WES evaluation
For Masters evaluation, i have entered IQAS reference number and will be uploading IQAS evaluation

While checking WES he will see that for same program i have 2 year Post graduate diploma and in IQAS same program is masters? Please suggest is this is an issue ?

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
Hi!
While waiting for final nomination, can I now book for medical exams to save time?

Below is quoted from the website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

"If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME."

From my understanding, if I have completed an IME in the 12 months before I apply, I can submit the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report. Even though, an IRCC officer may still require a new IME. So can I go ahead and book an appointment now?

Anyone has done this before?