+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

Nov 26, 2021
Sweden
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys, really happy to find this thread.

CRS: 461
NOI: Oct 27, 2021
Application submitted: Nov 6, 2021
Application moved to Assessment: Nov 16, 2021

Any idea, how much time will they take for the assessment?
Few more questions:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning only that "my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory". (Also my Salary is also transferred in to the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so its not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contains the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Any one else facing a similar situation as myself?

gg271990

Dec 6, 2021
Hi guys, really happy to find this thread.

Any idea, how much time will they take for the assessment?
Few more questions:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning only that "my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory". (Also my Salary is also transferred in to the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so its not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contains the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Any one else facing a similar situation as myself?
I am no expert in this matter but my suggestion would be to provide a LOE for the first case, in the LOE just make a summary and provide the details of the main funds you received in your account. For the second case, make sure your Salary slips have the required details like your name, company name tax deduction etc , check the list required. If the details are not available as expected just provide a letter of explanation stating the same.

Nov 26, 2021
Sweden
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Application moved to DIP: Dec 13, 2021

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
I am a late camper here!
CRS: 467
NOC: 2173
Application submitted: Dec 6, 2021
Application moved to Assessment: Dec 16, 2021

Reactions: kArun1

kArun1

Apr 15, 2021
I am a late camper here!
CRS: 467
NOC: 2173
Application submitted: Dec 6, 2021
Application moved to Assessment: Dec 16, 2021
titan5

Did you have to log in and check the portal to verify that your profile moved to assessment or did they email you as well?

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
titan5

Did you have to log in and check the portal to verify that your profile moved to assessment or did they email you as well?
I logged into the portal to verify ... there's a red icon next to my file number but it says I have no action item. As people mentioned here, red icon should go away within next 36-48 hours.

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi do we need PF details in salary slip? will ircc check PF balance ?
Any suggestions will be helpful? my salary slips don't have PF details. I will be providing the following for my primary NOC work ex.

1. Reference letter with all the details fulfilled as required and as specified.
2. Salary slips of 3 months- (Including start month and end month and one intermediate month)

I have no other docs for my work and salary was paid in cash. It was low back in the year 2017 and out of taxable slab so never thought of filling tax for those years.
Please let me know if above is enough docs to prove my work ex.

Thanks and regards

Dec 15, 2021
Hello,

My name is Gunkaran and I am having trouble with my Canadian immigration. Can you folks help me with my inquiry?

My CRS score was 475 and I got NOI from Ontario on 27th October 2021 in Tech Draw. First of all my EE profile shows, I am single but I got married and in the OINP portal I filled my current details and showed myself as married.

Secondly, I submitted my file to ONe-key (OINP) Portal on 27th November 2021 and as you know they take 60 days for processing. It means I will get an answer on 26th January 2022. With respect to that, I might get ITA from EE either on the draw that will be on 21st January 2022 if my file gets processed early otherwise on 4th February 2022 draw. So the problem here is my IELTS is getting expired on 31st January 2022.

Now you know my situation and my questions to you are
1. Will it impact my file as after getting NOI from Ontario, I am updating/ filling in details as a married man.
2. Will I have to appear for IELTS again or the older test results will work.
3. If I have to appear for IELTS again will I have to get CLB 9 again or CLD 8 will work. Kindly revert to this

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello,

My name is Gunkaran and I am having trouble with my Canadian immigration. Can you folks help me with my inquiry?

My CRS score was 475 and I got NOI from Ontario on 27th October 2021 in Tech Draw. First of all my EE profile shows, I am single but I got married and in the OINP portal I filled my current details and showed myself as married.

Secondly, I submitted my file to ONe-key (OINP) Portal on 27th November 2021 and as you know they take 60 days for processing. It means I will get an answer on 26th January 2022. With respect to that, I might get ITA from EE either on the draw that will be on 21st January 2022 if my file gets processed early otherwise on 4th February 2022 draw. So the problem here is my IELTS is getting expired on 31st January 2022.

Now you know my situation and my questions to you are
1. Will it impact my file as after getting NOI from Ontario, I am updating/ filling in details as a married man.
2. Will I have to appear for IELTS again or the older test results will work.
3. If I have to appear for IELTS again will I have to get CLB 9 again or CLD 8 will work. Kindly revert to this
1. No impact
2. To keep your EE profile eligible, you need to update your new IELTS test scores.
3. You need to have a minimum language proficiency of CLB 7, a minimum of 6.0 for each section of the IELTS (to keep your EE profile eligible). CLB9 is not required as you've already received your NOI from Ontario under Tech draw.

Reactions: Gunkaran Singh