+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
1) It does not mention that I have no outstanding debts or loans with the bank. - Then just tell them your bank is unwilling to cooperate and that you have no other accounts with them. To back it up, you can provide a screenshot of your online accounts showing all the accounts.
2) Also, It does not mention my 6 month average balance. - Then mention the same and provide your 6-month statements.
Many Thanks you for your suggestion. Bank is still unwilling to co-operate so I will be doing the same as you mentioned.

One another thing I noted is that I see 2 place holders for "Client information". One for me ( Main Applicant) and 1 for spouse. So does this means we can/should upload 2 LOEs separately. One for him and 1 for me?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi All...

Regarding POF:

Has anyone obtained balance certificate from Axis bank?
They provided me with a system generated balance certificate on bank letter head.

It has the below mentioned lines printed:

"This certificate has been issued without analyzing customer's net-worth and the overall indebtedness with the issuing bank or any other Bank/Financial institution.

Hence this letter shall not and cannot be construed as a solvency certificate at any circumstances.

This certificate is issued at the request of the customer without any risk on the part of the bank, either as a guarantor or otherwise, for the purpose of Student visa/immigration/tourist visa/work or business visa, and will not constitute any liability either on the part of the bank or the signing official."

So,
1) It does not mention that I have no outstanding debts or loans with the bank.
2) Also, It does not mention my 6 month average balance.

What should I do? Is this letter along with 6 months bank statement enough?

I'm running out of time and have not started the application yet due to various documents pending.
Please let me know your suggestions/opinions.
I spoke to my Axis Bank branch manager and explained why I need the bank letter and they gave me a customized letter mentioning that I have no loans or credit card bills pending. The text which you have highlighted was still mentioned in my bank letter and the agent has accepted my POF documents without any remarks as per GCMS notes.

Reactions: @smp

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Many Thanks you for your suggestion. Bank is still unwilling to co-operate so I will be doing the same as you mentioned.

One another thing I noted is that I see 2 place holders for "Client information". One for me ( Main Applicant) and 1 for spouse. So does this means we can/should upload 2 LOEs separately. One for him and 1 for me?
I attached 2 LoE but they are not mandatory. Use only if you have any additional information to provide.

fernandopn

Dec 13, 2019
Hi,

Anyone still waiting for OINP Nomination ? I know there is one more guy. Except for we two, has everyone gotten OINP nomination ?
One 8th September, Mine completes 3 months in DIP alone. My PCCs have already passed 2 months; almost close to 3 month.

This is just ridiculous. No ADR at least.

Regards,
Prasadika Fernando

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi,

Anyone still waiting for OINP Nomination ? I know there is one more guy. Except for we two, has everyone gotten OINP nomination ?
One 8th September, Mine completes 3 months in DIP alone. My PCCs have already passed 2 months; almost close to 3 month.

This is just ridiculous. No ADR at least.

Regards,
Prasadika Fernando
Oh! Why does it take so long? Some people who got an NOI on 27th July 2021 and submitted their application after that date, have already received the nomination.

fernandopn

Dec 13, 2019
Oh! Why does it take so long? Some people who got an NOI on 27th July 2021 and submitted their application after that date, have already received the nomination.
Seriously ! I emailed them again a little while ago. When I emailed them few weeks ago, they said thank you for your patience. I have no patience at all now. They have crossed all the limits. I don't care even if they reject it now. I do not want to wait any longer. This stress is now reflecting on my career as well. I am really really fed up.

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Seriously ! I emailed them again a little while ago. When I emailed them few weeks ago, they said thank you for your patience. I have no patience at all now. They have crossed all the limits. I don't care even if they reject it now. I do not want to wait any longer. This stress is now reflecting on my career as well. I am really really fed up.
That IS stressful! I submitted my application on 11th august and I am not able to wait with patience. Can imagine what you are going through. I would still advice you to stop stressing. Maybe FSW all program draws would commence once Canada is reopened on Sep 7th. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi folks, one question.
I submitted my application with PCC of mine from the required 2 countries,
and for the spouse, her current address which is after marriage address, i.e. mine address, so we got PCC issued for both of us based on my residence address and submitted the application.

Did I have to submit a PCC for her before marriage address as well, the Same city? Even in the e-apr application, it only asked for 1 PCC, as there was only one PCC upload section with the country name for spouse.

Should I raise a WebForm with PCC for the spouse for her parents' address as well? I have already raised a WebForm for .jpeg format images, as I uploaded them with .pdf format.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi folks, one question.
I submitted my application with PCC of mine from the required 2 countries,
and for the spouse, her current address which is after marriage address, i.e. mine address, so we got PCC issued for both of us based on my residence address and submitted the application.

Did I have to submit a PCC for her before marriage address as well, the Same city? Even in the e-apr application, it only asked for 1 PCC, as there was only one PCC upload section with the country name for spouse.

Should I raise a WebForm with PCC for the spouse for her parents' address as well? I have already raised a WebForm for .jpeg format images, as I uploaded them with .pdf format.
Are you from Pakistan? If yes, this might help: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pcc-pakistan.477447/post-5884912

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks a lot, mate. Yes, I am from Pakistan. And, from the thread it seems, I do need to raise a WebForm. This is really idiotic, man. The same city, still 2 PCCs required. Gosh!

I am writing like this, kindly let me know if this format is correct or needs some modification;

Dear IRCC Team,

I, myname, the principal applicant for the application # 1232112331, writing to provide;

1- PCC for my spouse for the address before marriage. However, while submitting the application, I have already submitted the PCC for her current address; the same as my home country address. Moreover, in the application as well, it asked for only one PCC for the spouse, therefore we got the PCC issued for her current address only.
2- Marriage Certificate clear scan copy. The one which I uploaded while submitting the application, seems to have some visual artifacts in it. Furthermore, I also got it signed and stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE.

Please, find the aforementioned documents with names, "#_Spouse PCC Pakistan (Additional, Before Marriage)" and "#_Marriage Certificate" respectively.

Looks fine?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I got in touch with guys from India and they said for their spouse they submitted only 1 PCC. Even for Pakistan, on IRCC site, it doesn't say anything about pre and post marriage address based PCC. like when I uploaded my history, I was given 2 PCC upload section, while for the spouse it was only one with one country name. So we got the one for her current address reflected in National Identity Card.

What you suggest should I go ahead and submit another WebForm? Or it is okay?

Do webforms affect adversely?
Or it is better to be proactive and provide them rather than waiting and putting application in danger?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I got in touch with guys from India and they said for their spouse they submitted only 1 PCC. Even for Pakistan, on IRCC site, it doesn't say anything about pre and post marriage address based PCC. like when I uploaded my history, I was given 2 PCC upload section, while for the spouse it was only one with one country name. So we got the one for her current address reflected in National Identity Card.

What you suggest should I go ahead and submit another WebForm? Or it is okay?

Do webforms affect adversely?
Or it is better to be proactive and provide them rather than waiting and putting application in danger?
PCC from Pakistan has dates for the duration of stay right? Indian PCC doesn't have that so one PCC would be enough.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
PCC from Pakistan has dates for the duration of stay right? Indian PCC doesn't have that so one PCC would be enough.
Yes, PCC from Pakistan does have date from till when for stay. I provided for date from marriage till presentDate.

So, it means I should give them the one for stay before marriage date as well?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, PCC from Pakistan does have date from till when for stay. I provided for date from marriage till presentDate.

So, it means I should give them the one for stay before marriage date as well?
If it doesn't cover the entire duration of stay then yes, I have seen applications getting returned as incomplete because one day was missed from dates on PCC from Pakistan.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Well then better to raise a WebForm.

Anyone who submitted a webForm received any acknowledgement?
I submitted one on 6th Aug. No response yet.