+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks, buddy.
It is the same link as the same page I submitted last time.

You selected Permanent Residence. Applied Online for both drop downs,
correct?

Should I add the first WebForm documents as well in this or wait for its Acknowledgement?

Many thanks Vicky. :)
My opinion is you dont need to submit the first webform document again because that will be linked to your application once processed. Yes i selected PR applied online for both the drop downs. Cheers! all the best.

Reactions: m_faisal

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
My opinion is you dont need to submit the first webform document again because that will be linked to your application once processed. Yes i selected PR applied online for both the drop downs. Cheers! all the best.
yeah, thanks, buddy.

Both are taking to the same page;

Link from PDF:

IRCC Link:

Both are the same only a query param is added in the PDF link which I found in these CV articles;

1. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/case-specific-enquiry-form.247235/
  2. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/where-can-i-find-imm-5401-in-pr.504917/
One thing, we don't have UCI for now, and our application number is the same as the Express Entry Profile Number, correct?

Last edited:

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
yeah, thanks, buddy.

Both are taking to the same page;

Link from PDF:

IRCC Link:

Both are the same only a query param is added in the PDF link which I found in these CV articles;

1. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/case-specific-enquiry-form.247235/
  2. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/where-can-i-find-imm-5401-in-pr.504917/
One thing, we don't have UCI for now, and our application number is the same as the Express Entry Profile Number, correct?
we don't have UCI for now, and our application number is the same as the Express Entry Profile Number, correct? : Yes :)

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

My spouse had a previous Canada visa refusal for open work permit. I saw the below while filling up the PR form post ITA.
Can someone tell me what is the difference between both the questions? I have marked "Yes" and given same details for both questions as of now...

Last edited:

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi All,

My spouse had a previous Canada visa refusal for open work permit. I saw the below while filling up the PR form post ITA.
Can someone tell me what is the difference between both the questions? I have marked "Yes" and given same details for both questions as of now...

I am not sure of the difference but I think you should be good considering you have provided the details.

Reactions: @smp

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am not sure of the difference but I think you should be good considering you have provided the details.
Thanks for the reply! :) Just 19 days left and still gathering documents n courage to submit!

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for the reply! :) Just 19 days left and still gathering documents n courage to submit!
Submitting it correctly is much more important than submitting it quickly and that is what takes so much time. It is a tedious process. You will feel a lot better after submission. Good luck.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, Any ideas why PNP applications (AOR June 2021) mostly outlanders have no updates yet? Even the medical examination review has not been updated. On myimmitracker.com I noticed majority of PNP AOR after April 2021 are still pending medical examination review. What's going on with IRCC?

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hello, Any ideas why PNP applications (AOR June 2021) mostly outlanders have no updates yet? Even the medical examination review has not been updated. On myimmitracker.com I noticed majority of PNP AOR after April 2021 are still pending medical examination review. What's going on with IRCC?
They are prioritizing inland applications and no one knows when the situation will change.