+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Im also filling out my EE forms right now....

One area im confused is in Personal Activities/Work History sections: -
In the past i worked for an employer while travelling multiple locations in USA for different clients...

In Work History section I have given the employer's Headquarters for location, but in Personal Activities where it asks for "where the activity took place" im not sure what to put in because it does not allow to select multiple states in USA.
I also cannot split & perfectly delineate this employment in order to add multiple line items in Personal Activity section as there are overlaps between timeperiods & projects... and also i dont want to complicate this.

So im thinking of putting in my employer's Headquarters address itself and they can figure out that i moved around based on my Address History.

Pls let me know if anyone faced a similar situation or has any ideas ... thnx

Hi @cyborg009,

Have you deleted pre-filled data in the personal history section or just kept it as it is?
- Your education and work history would be copied if im not wrong & I dont think we should delete it... we can probably edit it i guess

For me, I have pursued distance education with my job so it shows two data for the same period.
- This is should be fine, i have a similar scenario and am planning add 2 line items - one for my education and the other for employment during an overlapping time period.

Also, I was working at a job for which I didn't claim any point. What should I choose from drop-down "unemployed/employment" ?
- I think it should be Employment (Im planning to do the same)
For your query, I think you can write the headquarter address and explain everything in LOE . I am also planning to do the same(for Work from Home and Correspondance course stuffs).

Reactions: techviz

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I checked around and someone had a similar situation and he submitted a web form as well. He's got his PR now (CEC Candidate though). But I'll still ask in that thread.

Thanks!
@gurpreets88 , @seadrag0n and others
If you either had a student visa refusal (F1) or a work visa refusal (H1B), I dont think we need to answer a "YES" for the above question, right ?
Because as per the question they are only asking about refugee/immigrant/permanent resident/Québec or PNP/visitor/temporary resident visas.

Thanks.
You guys should check this thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/forgot-to-mention-visa-refusal.742492/

Reactions: gurpreets88

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
@gurpreets88 , @seadrag0n and others
If you either had a student visa refusal (F1) or a work visa refusal (H1B), I dont think we need to answer a "YES" for the above question, right ?
Because as per the question they are only asking about refugee/immigrant/permanent resident/Québec or PNP/visitor/temporary resident visas.

Thanks.
Student visa or work visa or visitors visa is temporary resident visa

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just wanted to double-check.. Have you guys received the xerox copy of India PCC with a violet-colored stamp and a green color sign? Also, where do we need to upload the LOE? I couldn't find an additional document section in the profile.

Last edited:

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Just wanted to double-check.. Have you guys received the xerox copy of India PCC with a violet-colored stamp and a green color sign?
xerox = A black and white copy with violet-colored stamp and a green color sign.
-> YES

Also, where do we need to upload the LOE? I couldn't find an additional document section in the profile.
-> Client Information placeholder.

The website have some intermittent behaviour of not showing this placeholder sometimes... just try to logout - login, clear cookies/cache or change browsers n stuff....

Also, don't be alarmed if u do not see this document under after PR application submission too.
Refer here : " https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/uploaded-optional-document-not-showing-in-submitted-application.646299/

Last edited:
Reactions: cyborg009

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Just wanted to double-check.. Have you guys received the xerox copy of India PCC with a violet-colored stamp and a green color sign? Also, where do we need to upload the LOE? I couldn't find an additional document section in the profile.
Try using incognito (aka private) window of your browser.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys,

In my POF letter from the bank there is a small typo-
I had requested them to mention the below sentence:
It is here by confirmed that ________ has no Loan/ Advances/ Debts or Credit Cards with our Branch.
But they mentioned:
It is here by confirmed that ________ has no Loan/ Advances/ Debits or Credit Cards with our Branch.

Will explaining this in LOE suffice ?

Thanks.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hello guys,

In my POF letter from the bank there is a small typo-
I had requested them to mention the below sentence:
It is here by confirmed that ________ has no Loan/ Advances/ Debts or Credit Cards with our Branch.
But they mentioned:
It is here by confirmed that ________ has no Loan/ Advances/ Debits or Credit Cards with our Branch.

Will explaining this in LOE suffice ?

Thanks.
I think you need to get it corrected.

Reactions: techviz and @smp

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Quick question about the digital photo:
Im planning to upload the same photo that i used to get my PNP Nomination, which is less than 6 months old.

But this link (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf) has some extra more instructions. Has anyone done the below steps?
*The back of one (1) photograph must:
bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio
bear the date the photograph was taken

the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Quick question about the digital photo:
Im planning to upload the same photo that i used to get my PNP Nomination, which is less than 6 months old.

But this link (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf) has some extra more instructions. Has anyone done the below steps?
*The back of one (1) photograph must:
bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio
bear the date the photograph was taken

the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
This one is required after PPR, you can use the same one you submitted to OINP.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi folks, it has been 15 days since I submitted my 1st WebForm on Aug 6th via the link in ITA PDF (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767). Well, I haven't received any acknowledgement from them.

Is there any way to check if they have received it or not?

Anyone who submitted recently? like in last 10, 25 days and received acknowledgement?

I'm planning to wait till the end on this month and will raise another WebForm with previous webform documents.
Any advise is highly appreciated.
Anyone guys...

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Anyone guys...
I raised a webform recently and yesterday received a message that their responses will be delayed due to Afghanistan situation. You should not raise multiple webforms. They will take time but will eventually get back to you. This is going to be a long process and patience is much needed.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Guys.. The more I google the more confused I get. DO I need to upload the back of my photograph too. Also, I am following https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf for the photographs. Are you guys also referring to the same?
Also, where do we need to upload PNP-related files?
For my online application, I used only the front of the photo. I have never heard anyone using back of the photo in their online application.