+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I'll complete 2 months on September 27 and no updates on my profile. Not even biometrics or medicals.. Anyone else received any updates?

PS: no information on the web form that I submitted an month ago either.. I don't know what's up with immigration! :(
It's taking up to 4 months just to give MEP/BIL for PNP outlanders these days. IRCC is busy with 2021 CEC candidates and Afghanistan.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
It's taking up to 4 months just to give MEP/BIL for PNP outlanders these days. IRCC is busy with 2021 CEC candidates and Afghanistan.
My AOR is July 4th, I haven't seen any movement on my application. I am outlander PNP. I don't think canada IRCC have transparent visa application process. A poor process is to maintain uncommunicative attitude towards applicants. UK and other western countries never withheld application without reason and communication.

I was wondering how people with AOR 2019 and 2020 ARE FEELING. There should be value for money everyone paid for their application.

Reactions: Dilveerr

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My AOR is July 4th, I haven't seen any movement on my application. I am outlander PNP. I don't think canada IRCC have transparent visa application process. A poor process is to maintain uncommunicative attitude towards applicants. UK and other western countries never withheld application without reason and communication.

I was wondering how people with AOR 2019 and 2020 ARE FEELING. There should be value for money everyone paid for their application.
IRCC website says that they are not working on FSW and PNP applications.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Reactions: Dilveerr

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry, but they have not explicitly said so. They may be working on these applications too though on a limited capacity, major focus being on CEC applications. Let's hope for the best!
That's the language people are saying "HOPE". After putting all our effort on credentials evaluation, language test and others. The IRCC have remarkably poor services let remember the application is not lottery or free we paid for all services, so applicants with AOR of 2019 or 2020 need information from them. Just imagine IRCC still hiding behind covid-19 after they've reopened non-essential travel.

How can someone submitted application since July 2021 with no single update or public announcement on people's application for no reason.

Let's say the truth IRCC is the most terrible visa application center with no transparency at all

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
That's the language people are saying "HOPE". After putting all our effort on credentials evaluation, language test and others. The IRCC have remarkably poor services let remember the application is not lottery or free we paid for all services, so applicants with AOR of 2019 or 2020 need information from them. Just imagine IRCC still hiding behind covid-19 after they've reopened non-essential travel.

How can someone submitted application since July 2021 with no single update or public announcement on people's application for no reason.

Let's say the truth IRCC is the most terrible visa application center with no transparency at all
I agree but unfortunately we don't have any other alternative other than waiting and 'hoping'. I hate the waiting game too. Just looking at people waiting since 2019 makes me want to give up this whole process and focus on other things, But the lure of 'CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP' and the perks it offers again makes me keep patience.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
FSW and PNP applications
Just to make sure...
Technically speaking, EE applications of OINP/PNP nominated candidates (outland) like me and others who received AOR would be categorized as PNP applications/applicants and not as FSW applications/applicants, right ?

Last edited:

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Has anyone called or sent an email to IRCC or the respective visa office to check their application status?

Are they still giving their standard response ie. "application is delayed due to covi and afgnaistan crisis"?

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Has anyone called or sent an email to IRCC or the respective visa office to check their application status?

Are they still giving their standard response ie. "application is delayed due to covi and afgnaistan crisis"?
That's what it states on their website. I'm waiting to complete 3 months in October end and I'll submit a web form then. I've read web forms are taking months to be delivered as well. Don't know how much more delays are there.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Also, I have a question on changing company names or getting promoted. If I was to get promoted anytime early next year and if it's a leadership role, will that be a concern for IRCC? Do I need to inform them about the change in designation?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Also, I have a question on changing company names or getting promoted. If I was to get promoted anytime early next year and if it's a leadership role, will that be a concern for IRCC? Do I need to inform them about the change in designation?
From what I have read online, you don't need to inform if you change jobs or get promoted. You can find a lot of posts about this on the forum.

Reactions: gurpreets88

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
Maybe someone could help me here.
I am planning on staying in another country (as a tourist) November-March. If I get requested biometrics or PPR even, can those be submitted in another country that is not my country of residence?

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
From what I have read online, you don't need to inform if you change jobs or get promoted. You can find a lot of posts about this on the forum.
I was thinking the same. It's just I've applied with a NOC 2175 and if I get into leadership, my role will change. I think if one gets married, then that's to be informed right?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I was thinking the same. It's just I've applied with a NOC 2175 and if I get into leadership, my role will change. I think if one gets married, then that's to be informed right?
If you login to your express entry profile and check the AOR pdf, it says:

Specifically, let us know if:
• your personal circumstances change: o e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a spouse, etc.
• your email address, mailing address or phone number changes
• you change your immigration representative
• you want to withdraw your application
• you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination.

So, yes you have to inform them about your marriage.

Just curious what Leadership role are you expecting? Tech Lead / Project Manager / CTO / CEO? :D

If its ATL or TL then I think you should be fine. Your responsibilities might still match the NOC. But Project Manager / CTO / CEO is a totaly different category and in my opinion you should inform IRCC.

Also, most people recommend informing IRCC if you change you employer. ie. switch companies.