+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I was told the reports are not shared with us but maybe they are shared with us. I got mine except the X-ray!
Infact me too.. went to Sadhu Vaswani on 26th for medical and got the report by email on 28th! (only the blood work report). Was really surprised!
Also, the whole process of medical test was done within 40 minutes. They managed it quite effectively.

Reactions: parminder2021

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Ok... I live in Rohini and my address on passport is same as current address.. this is my PCC timeline:

07-Jul -> had appointment at PSK.
13-Jul -> Police visited home for verification and document collection.
15-Jul -> Got SMS that clear report was submitted by police.
20-Jul -> Got PCC by post.

In Delhi the Police verification is not done by the local nearby Thana. They have a "special branch" who does all these kind of work exclusively.
Thanks for the information :)

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys, I need some help. During my Medical exam, I informed the Doctor abt my mother's TB illness which was long back in 2002 and has been cured in the same year. The doctor asked me for any reference report, which my parents dont have now, since it was way back. I informed the Doc the same. Then, later her assistant told its ok if its not within 5 years. It not mandatory to produce the documents. But, still I think I f***ed up by informing them in the first place. What should I do now? Is anyone in this situation unfortunately?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi Guys, I need some help. During my Medical exam, I informed the Doctor abt my mother's TB illness which was long back in 2002 and has been cured in the same year. The doctor asked me for any reference report, which my parents dont have now, since it was way back. I informed the Doc the same. Then, later her assistant told its ok if its not within 5 years. It not mandatory to produce the documents. But, still I think I f***ed up by informing them in the first place. What should I do now? Is anyone in this situation unfortunately?
Nothing to worry as if they require something they will ask. Now keep this remembered as a lesson for future that, don't give out over information. :D

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Nothing to worry as if they require something they will ask. Now keep this remembered as a lesson for future that, don't give out over information. :D
Thanks Faisal. Now, its just a matter of concern to me until my Medical is passed after I submit my ITA application. Fingers crossed. Hoping that it doesn't cause any issues once it is submitted.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Can someone please share the link for schedule 4 form that is mandatory for all PNP applicants? Just want to be sure I am filling up the right version.

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi Everyone, Most of us in this forum have already submitted their ITA application or are in the process of submitting.
What is your gut feeling regarding the timeline? I have been reading other forums and the processing time seems to be normalizing.
All the very best to all of us!

Received ITA: 26th May
Submitted Application: 19th June
Upfront Medicals given on 10th July.(IRCC didnt ask for it but i gave it since centers were open and then i submitted the same in webform)
Current Status: Background/Eligibility check in progress.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Received ITA: 26th May
Submitted Application: 19th June
Upfront Medicals given on 10th July.(IRCC didnt ask for it but i gave it since centers were open and then i submitted the same in webform)
Hi @vvicky06 ,
I have'nt yet submitted my application & I'm about book a date and go for my medicals sometime this week.

Just to make i understood the process clearly....you seemed to have given your medicals on 10th July which is after you Application Submission date of 19th June.... would it still be considered Upfront Medicals as it looks like gave your medicals after submitting your application.

Thanks.

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi @vvicky06 ,
I have'nt yet submitted my application & I'm about book a date and go for my medicals sometime this week.

Just to make i understood the process clearly....you seemed to have given your medicals on 10th July which is after you Application Submission date of 19th June.... would it still be considered Upfront Medicals as it looks like gave your medicals after submitting your application.

Thanks.
Yes, the Clinical Diagnostic Centers in India resumed after i submitted my application.
They will link the medical to my application which i submitted via the webform. I felt safe to give medical asap since we never know when the diagnostic centers can shut down due to uncertain times.

DEELETTE

Aug 4, 2021
Request someone to reply. Asked in two places already but nobody is replying. Please do reply if you can.

1) My IELTS is expiring on 10th Aug 2021. I got NOI from Ontario on July 27 2021. I am planning to submit my OINP application by 5th Aug 2021 by which date the IELTS will still be valid. Will this be okay? There are no dates till Sep 22 2021 or else I would have taken a fresh test before submission.

2) Have no ties to Ontario. Will this hinder my application in any way? How do I workaround this? Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance. Please do reply.