+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
I am in the same situation. SO here is what I decided to do after all the research online & googling...

Post ITA we can still remove spouse/dependent's work experience (non-Canadian) and mention them in Personal history as it carries "0" point in the profile (which can be seen in the ITA also). So as long as the changes do not impact the score we are good to go. Also, it would be good to mention about the same in the letter of explanation as to why we removed dependent's non-Canadian work experience and put them in personal history section.

Refer this :

** This is my personal opinion and approach. Please do your part of the research before yo proceed. All the best! :)
Hey, thanks for taking your time to reply! I've actually stumbled across a thread with a similar request and a person with PR gave the same answer. Hopefully that should do it. Good luck and get your PR soon :)

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi There,

is this form mandatory ? I have submitted my application without this form. I checked with our consultAnt and they mentioned it’s not necessary. I’m not sure now :/
As much as people have shared on this thread and I’ve read it on other threads too.. it’s required.. but if you didn’t, you’ll be asked to upload it later and the file status will be additional documents required.

did you share an LOE as well? I wanna know if we have an option to upload multiple files in additional documents or just one file? How does LOE and PNP documents work in terms of uploading them.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Need help:

My checklist asks for work reference letters from the beginning of my career (because I listed my entire work history - dating back to more than 18 years). I have the required letters/documents for the past 10 years worth of experience. However, for the ones before that (older than 10 years), I only have the standard documents: paystubs and relieving/experience/offer letters for almost all (except my first job). Will this be good enough or is the 'roles & responsibilities' letter mandatory for ALL my jobs?

Alternatively, can I just delete the "older" experience? Would that be seen as misrepresentation or hiding of facts?

Sparky001

Jun 10, 2021
As much as people have shared on this thread and I’ve read it on other threads too.. it’s required.. but if you didn’t, you’ll be asked to upload it later and the file status will be additional documents required.

did you share an LOE as well? I wanna know if we have an option to upload multiple files in additional documents or just one file? How does LOE and PNP documents work in terms of uploading them.
Yeah , I will just wait and watch for ADR.

Pertaining to LOE , yeah submitted one for work experience. Not sure about uploading the docs as it was done by our consultant and I got no view on this :/

Reactions: gurpreets88

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Yeah , I will just wait and watch for ADR.

Pertaining to LOE , yeah submitted one for work experience. Not sure about uploading the docs as it was done by our consultant and I got no view on this :/
Okay. I’m stuck with that question now. Not sure if I should have the LOE and PNP documents merged or if I should have them separate.

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Need help:

My checklist asks for work reference letters from the beginning of my career (because I listed my entire work history - dating back to more than 18 years). I have the required letters/documents for the past 10 years worth of experience. However, for the ones before that (older than 10 years), I only have the standard documents: paystubs and relieving/experience/offer letters for almost all (except my first job). Will this be good enough or is the 'roles & responsibilities' letter mandatory for ALL my jobs?

Alternatively, can I just delete the "older" experience? Would that be seen as misrepresentation or hiding of facts?
It was not required to have 18yrs of data but right now if you want to omit them then that's one part or else the standard documents for the one's not having the reference letter with an LOE mentioning :

"I am not claiming any points for work experiences with past employers partly to avoid the difficulties in obtaining a detailed reference letter and partly because these experiences were not required to satisfy the criteria for the PNP program. If these omitted experiences are required for my current application, I am happy to readily provide relevant documentation at my disposal if they are ever required".

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
It was not required to have 18yrs of data but right now if you want to omit them then that's one part or else the standard documents for the one's not having the reference letter with an LOE mentioning :

"I am not claiming any points for work experiences with past employers partly to avoid the difficulties in obtaining a detailed reference letter and partly because these experiences were not required to satisfy the criteria for the PNP program. If these omitted experiences are required for my current application, I am happy to readily provide relevant documentation at my disposal if they are ever required".
Rockyoak, a BIG thank you for your reply! This really helps! :)

Reactions: Rockyoak

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Quick question guys.. When printing out Schedule 4 form, are you taking a print out and then filling in the information? Or just fill in the information and click on Print button? Also, for signature, do we need to do it manually or can we just type in our name in the signature box and then print it using the print button?
Hey... any luck finding an answer to this? Even I am curious to know how should this be done..

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hey... any luck finding an answer to this? Even I am curious to know how should this be done..
I read somewhere that one can take a normal print out, fill in, sign and scan it. I'm gonna do that only. I'm not sure how to add it with LOE. Should I add LOE first and then PNP documents or PNP documents first and then LOE?

Reactions: @smp

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Reactions: techviz

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Just submitted my file.. Received AOR immediately after paying. Waiting game begins now. :)

Quick thing.. Sadhu vasavani sent me my medical reports as well.. @parminder2021 Did you receive your reports as well?
Hi @gurpreets88
I'm planning to book for my medical test... do i need to wait for a few days for the Panel Physician to mail me my medical reports after the tests are done in order for me to upload them & submit my eAPR ?

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Hi @gurpreets88
I'm planning to book for my medical test... do i need to wait for a few days for the Panel Physician to mail me my medical reports after the tests are done in order for me to upload them & submit my eAPR ?
As far as I know, you can submit the document that was given to you following the test. It should have your IME number.

Edited: In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.

Last edited: