+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
As far as I know, you can submit the document that was given to you following the test. It should have your IME number.

Edited: In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.
@Nouvel Espoir Thank you for the response.

So what i understand is that the day the test is done, i would be handed over an information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form, one of which includes my IME Number. These docs should be sufficient and have to be uploaded while submitting my online application.

And the medical reports that would be mailed to me by the Panel Physician in 7-10 days after the completion of the tests are for my personal record keeping.

Thanks.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021

So what i understand is that the day the test is done, i would be handed over an information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form, one of which includes my IME Number. These docs should be sufficient and have to be uploaded while submitting my online application.

And the medical reports that would be mailed to me by the Panel Physician in 7-10 days after the completion of the tests are for my personal record keeping.

Thanks.
That's right - they will mostly give you the "information printout sheet" which includes your IME number. The e-APR document checklist only asks for this document and not the medical reports. I think IRCC can retrieve your reports based on the IME number / information sheet.

Reactions: gurpreets88

v2hacker

Dec 3, 2018
Hi have a query
Have updated my profile and got selected with Ontario NOI
In the EOI had updated the IELTS score to keep the profile active as IELTS had expired and there was no test being conducted due to the lockdown . Now with the lockdown opening up , am planning to give the test finally.
Query is can I use the revised test score while applying for the NOI if it's the same score as previously submitted or should I let it go as the test Id was not valid and it was a junk value filled to keep the EOI active ?
Should I re apply or continue ..

Do guide . Thanks.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019

Thanks.
I was told the reports are not shared with us but maybe they are shared with us. I got mine except the X-ray!

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Yes, I'm actually quite surprised that the reports were shared with you. They usually don't.
Yepp.. I was surprised myself.

Also.. since we are nominated by Ontario, our eligibility should be passed right? I mean our documents have been verified once. Is there any chance of rejection?

on schedule 4 form, I added the total amount I have in my savings account where it asks how many funds do you have access to (more than the threshold) and in EE, I added amount I’ll be carrying as 15k (I had added 14k earlier when I created my profile). I hope that shouldn’t be an issue.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Yepp.. I was surprised myself.

Also.. since we are nominated by Ontario, our eligibility should be passed right? I mean our documents have been verified once. Is there any chance of rejection?

on schedule 4 form, I added the total amount I have in my savings account where it asks how many funds do you have access to (more than the threshold) and in EE, I added amount I’ll be carrying as 15k (I had added 14k earlier when I created my profile). I hope that shouldn’t be an issue.
There are chances of rejection based on our medicals and background checks.
As for the settlement funds, as long as the amount is above the threshold, it should be fine. However, it's best to be as consistent as possible. Since now that ship has sailed, no point worrying about it. :)

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
There are chances of rejection based on our medicals and background checks.
As for the settlement funds, as long as the amount is above the threshold, it should be fine. However, it's best to be as consistent as possible. Since now that ship has sailed, no point worrying about it. :)
I understand about medical and background check. PCC states clear and medical reports seem normal. I hope there wouldn’t be anything else on that.

about the amount, I feel the same.. it shouldn’t be a problem cause I’ve that amount in my savings account. But I assume IRCC will ask for any clarification if needed right?

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I understand about medical and background check. PCC states clear and medical reports seem normal. I hope there wouldn’t be anything else on that.

about the amount, I feel the same.. it shouldn’t be a problem cause I’ve that amount in my savings account. But I assume IRCC will ask for any clarification if needed right?
I should think so.

Reactions: gurpreets88

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi have a query
Have updated my profile and got selected with Ontario NOI
In the EOI had updated the IELTS score to keep the profile active as IELTS had expired and there was no test being conducted due to the lockdown . Now with the lockdown opening up , am planning to give the test finally.
Query is can I use the revised test score while applying for the NOI if it's the same score as previously submitted or should I let it go as the test Id was not valid and it was a junk value filled to keep the EOI active ?
Should I re apply or continue ..

Do guide . Thanks.
If your IELTS result was not valid when you received NOI, then you should not apply to OINP, they will reject your application.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys can anyone please help me, how many days it takes to get PCC done in India (New Delhi)
Ok... I live in Rohini and my address on passport is same as current address.. this is my PCC timeline:

07-Jul -> had appointment at PSK.
13-Jul -> Police visited home for verification and document collection.
15-Jul -> Got SMS that clear report was submitted by police.
20-Jul -> Got PCC by post.

In Delhi the Police verification is not done by the local nearby Thana. They have a "special branch" who does all these kind of work exclusively.

Reactions: Nikhil1824