+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

dsid

Feb 19, 2021
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Did you get email notification when it was moved to assessment?
no I didn’t get any email notification ....I just happened to log in on the 6th and found that the status had changed to “Assessment”

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Moved to Assessment

NOC: 2147
NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 9-Mar-2021
Assessment: 12-Apr-2021
DIP:
Approval:

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Moved to Assessment

NOC: 2147
Submitted: 9-Mar-2021
DIP:
Approval:
Mine also move to the assessment stage but I am seeing the red "icon" not actually beside my file number. But at the left corner of the circle button. When I clicked on it and explored the information I saw an information stated in summary "we do not required any information from you"

Please, I would like to ask if yours is similar.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Mine also move to the assessment stage but I am seeing the red "icon" not actually beside my file number. But at the left corner of the circle button. When I clicked on it and explored the information I saw an information stated in summary "we do not required any information from you"

Please, I would like to ask if yours is similar.
Correct, I also see red icon and when I click on it, it says complete. It is normal if it says complete. It should go in two days, however it will come back again post if any ADR. Are you part of the 16 FEB NOI group? it was being discussed there and they have got confirmation that it is okay.

Reactions: Jennyababy

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Correct, I also see red icon and when I click on it, it says complete. It is normal if it says complete. It should go in two days, however it will come back again post if any ADR. Are you part of the 16 FEB NOI group? it was being discussed there and they have got confirmation that it is okay.
Assessment

NOC: 2172
Submitted: 10-Mar-2021
DIP:
Approval:

I would like to join the 16/Feb group. Please, if you can help me with an information on how to join the group (is it WhatsApp or which platform?)

Feb 18, 2021
Mine moved to Assessment as well. I am also seeing the red "icon", when I clicked on it and explored the information it states in summary "we do not required any information from you"

NOC: 2173
Submitted: 03-Mar-2021
DIP:
Approval:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
April 13, 2021
Tech draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.
On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may be required to submit an Educational Credential Assessment to demonstrate that you have the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher. Make sure that you provide a copy of your Educational Credential Assessment report and that you authorize the assessment organization to share the results of your Educational Credential Assessment with the OINP.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on April 13, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on April 13, 2021. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.