Apr 13, 2021
NOC: 2174
NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 3-Mar-2021
Assessment: 12-Apr-2021
DIP:
Approval:

This is what was written in the show more beside action required:
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

I won't be needing to submit any ADRs right?

Also, is there a whatsapp or FB group for Feb-16 tech draw? Would like to join.

Reactions: Anshulsharma12

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
DIP:
Approval:

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

This is the group for Feb-16 tech draw right here my friend.

Reactions: ghostdragon

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys, I updated my response in this thread regarding IELTS. -> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ielts-expired-before-submitting-application.725487/page-4#post-9328779

Hi @sussie54 and @mrsamcan and others, I received my EOR email today, and sadly my money is wasted i.e. Result is the same.
I am replying to OINP on the same email loop where they acknowledged my Letter of Explanation that I have submitted an EOR;

Hi Team,

I am writing to inform you about the previously mentioned language test score that was sent for the EOR.

To elaborate more, I received its result today from the British Council and the scores are unchanged.

Please find the attached TRF of the latest IELTS result that I took on March 27th, and the EOR letter as well.
However, each module has a score of CLB 9 or above which is more than the required CLB7 of the OINP.

Should you require any further documents from my side, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Kindly tell me If I need to add something to it or not?

Dkanteti

Mar 19, 2021
Hey Guys, I've been checking the tracker, and people who submitted their applications after mine(8th March) have seen a change in status but I haven't. This now has me worried and has me rethinking all the steps. If you have submitted their application on or before 8th March and still see no change in the status please let me know. It will put my mind to ease

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hey Guys, I've been checking the tracker, and people who submitted their applications after mine(8th March) have seen a change in status but I haven't. This now has me worried and has me rethinking all the steps. If you have submitted their application on or before 8th March and still see no change in the status please let me know. It will put my mind to ease
I am sure everything will be fine. Don't worry. I submitted mine on 30th March

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Submitted on 19th and moved to assessment when I checked today. Yeah the same red icon has appeared like others not sure if anyone has an application moved to assessment without that red icon

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Submitted on 19th and moved to assessment when I checked today. Yeah the same red icon has appeared like others not sure if anyone has an application moved to assessment without that red icon
Wish you the best, just keep us updated when the status changes

Reactions: Cyfa

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I submitted my application on 14th March, my case got updated yesterday(19th March) and now its in assessment. This is how the page looks when I click on the red icon.

At the end of the page, I can see this line "Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.", so I'm assuming there is no action required from my side.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
I submitted my application on 14th March, my case got updated yesterday(19th March) and now its in assessment. This is how the page looks when I click on the red icon.

At the end of the page, I can see this line "Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.", so I'm assuming there is no action required from my side.

Yes I think everyone gets this same icon irrespective of ADR but it documents are required one will get an email

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
DIP:
Approval:

Status changed to DIP today

DIP: 20-April-2021
Approval:

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Assessment

NOC: 2172
Submitted: 10-Mar-2021
DIP:
Approval:

I would like to join the 16/Feb group. Please, if you can help me with an information on how to join the group (is it WhatsApp or which platform?)
Update

NOC: 2172
Submitted: 10-Mar-2021
DIP: 20-Apr-2021
Approval:

Now praying for Nomination approval