+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Hello,

I just received a letter from IRCC to complete my medical exams. My question is that once I schedule the appointment and complete the exam, how do I upload the Medical Info sheet in my application as I don't see any placeholder in the upload document section.

Basically how do I inform IRCC that I completed my medical exams?

Thank you.

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello,

I just received a letter from IRCC to complete my medical exams. My question is that once I schedule the appointment and complete the exam, how do I upload the Medical Info sheet in my application as I don't see any placeholder in the upload document section.

Basically how do I inform IRCC that I completed my medical exams?

Thank you.
Webform. Also I'd follow up by calling them to know if they'd linked it with the application later

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
I understand the panel physicians would submit the medical records directly to IRCC. Just wanted to make sure what action would be required from my end.

Ok so I will go with the webform and upload the Medical Info sheet.

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I understand the panel physicians would submit the medical records directly to IRCC. Just wanted to make sure what action would be required from my end.

Ok so I will go with the webform and upload the Medical Info sheet.
Yup

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Completed my re-medical today and took the IMM1017 form along with me and they noted down the IME number from that. I assume ircc will use the ime number to link my remedical results to my profile.

Is there a need to send them the Medical Info Sheet that i received at the medical test center ?
Pls advice.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Completed my re-medical today and took the IMM1017 form along with me and they noted down the IME number from that. I assume ircc will use the ime number to link my remedical results to my profile.

Is there a need to send them the Medical Info Sheet that i received at the medical test center ?
Pls advice.
Well its not required. But, for the sanity of our minds we did raise a webform to inform we have completed the remedicals n uploaded the information sheet.

Reactions: techviz

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Well its not required. But, for the sanity of our minds we did raise a webform to inform we have completed the remedicals n uploaded the information sheet.
Hey thanks for the quick reply... by any chance do you know what would be the copr expiry date after remedicals ? .. bcoz normally medicals are valid for a year right.... just want to make sure i have enough time :)

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey thanks for the quick reply... by any chance do you know what would be the copr expiry date after remedicals ? .. bcoz normally medicals are valid for a year right.... just want to make sure i have enough time :)
not sure... have not received the COPR yet...

Reactions: techviz

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Did you upload the Medical Info sheet? or the medicals got passed even before you submitted your webform?
ircc asked me to do the remedical. they did not give me any instruction to upload medical info sheet after the test, so i did not.
when they ask for a remedical they give you an imm1017 form which you need to take to the test center. it ll have an ime# using which i think they link the results to your profile.