+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
Did you submit your PR application without medicals? Later on went for the Upfront medicals and submitted the results through a webform.. Am I right?
That is correct, sent updated documents through webform. When I initially submitted the application, IRCC had instructions posted to not do upfront medicals and asked only to upload a explanation letter. But just after a few days of my AOR they revised the policy to allow upfront medicals

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
@parminder2021 Did you receive your stamped passport? If yes, how much time did it take you to receive it back?
I've gotten my pictures clicked and am following the steps you shared to inform VFS.
Hey, Sorry for replying late.

Congrats on you PPR.

I got my passport back on 16th March. Here is my full timeline with VFS.

19 Feb Registered for two way service,
21 FebPackage Picked up after verifying name on passport,
22 FebPackage Delivered to VFS Canada.
22 FebPackage has been received at the VAC
22 FebYour application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office, on Tue Feb 22 2022 for processing.
23 FebYour application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Feb 23 2022 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing.
23 FebVisa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
23 FebYour application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Wed Feb 23 2022
15 MarThe decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
15 MarThe decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Mar 15 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
15 MarThe decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Tue Mar 15 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
15 MarExpress entry profile updated.

Review of eligibility: March 15, 2022 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Background check: January 7, 2022 Your background check was completed.
Final decision: March 15, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

And counterfoil was added in Document Status section.

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
I have received a GU today. I got a mail in my inbox like "We successfully received your document for Exxxxxxxxxxx". Has anyone got any GU like this?

AOR: 19 Aug 2021

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
I just got a Ghost Update today. It is for my medicals though. My timeline below:

Feb 16, 2021 -> OINP Invitation, Cut-Off Range - 453 ~ 467
Feb 18 -> OINP Application Submitted
Apr 7 -> OINP Incomplete Application Query [IELTS Photo print not good, obtain new IELTS TRF Report]
Apr 9 -> Response for OINP Query Submitted
Apr 15 -> Response Accepted by OINP
May 3 -> OINP Nomination
May 3 -> Express Entry Profile Update with nomination
May 4 -> Nomination reflected in EE profile.
May 12 -> ITA Received, CRS Score: 1054, Cut-Off Score - 752
June 25 -> PR Application Submitted
June 26 -> AOR (Application of Receipt)
Nov 1 -> Biometric Collection Letter Issued
Nov 9 -> Biometric completed
Feb 1, 2022 -> Upfront Medicals completed
Apr 21 -> Ghost Update (Background Check status changed)
May 6 -> Ghost Update (Medicals Passed)

Hope we will all get PPR soon.
I Just got another Ghost Update today. None of the content/message has changed.

Reactions: techviz

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys, I am glad to announce that I have received a mail for application approval and confirming my details on PR Portal. :)
The thing is, my AOR was 19th Aug 2021 and at the time of Application I was outland. In parallel, my wife's company applied for WP last year and from 1st Sept 2021 I am in Canada.
I sent my work permit and moving details via webform in the month of Feb 2022 and I guess as part of last GU they updated that on my case.
Since I am already in Canada on WP, so I don't have to send the passport to stamp visa and I just have to confirm my Canadian address on PR Portal and they will send me the PR Card.

Thank you so much for being with me in this journey. I am hoping all the best for you guys!!

Last edited:

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Guys,

The call to 18882422100 connects and this is what i hear:

there is a busy/engaged tone and when it connects there is an IVR that repeats msgs like below...
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 6... pls check the number n dial again...
disconnects ...tries to connect again
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 e...

hope im dialing the correct number... im using google voice btw

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Guys,

The call to 18882422100 connects and this is what i hear:

there is a busy/engaged tone and when it connects there is an IVR that repeats msgs like below...
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 6... pls check the number n dial again...
disconnects ...tries to connect again
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 e...

hope im dialing the correct number... im using google voice btw
Try the Fongo App. I was able to get through using that app.
18882422100 -> they ask you to enter the UCI number -> Once you have entered and confirmed the UCI Number then immediately press 3 3 0 .
You will be directed to the PR department queue [10 mins in queue] , you can mention to the agent about your EE profile. The agent will redirect you to the immigration department -> 50 mins in queue then a Agent picks and then you can again ask for your status!

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Try the Fongo App. I was able to get through using that app.
18882422100 -> they ask you to enter the UCI number -> Once you have entered and confirmed the UCI Number then immediately press 3 3 0 .
You will be directed to the PR department queue [10 mins in queue] , you can mention to the agent about your EE profile. The agent will redirect you to the immigration department -> 50 mins in queue then a Agent picks and then you can again ask for your status!
thanks for the reply... fongo doesnt seem to work for me ... did you pay for fongo world edition app and then call ircc ?
even tried textnow ... getting errors with this one

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
Happy to share that I got the "Ready for Visa" email this morning. There is no update or document present in the IRCC account though for passport request. The email requests for the Passport to be sent directly to a Canadian Visa office. There is no mentioning of VFS anywhere. Little confused as most of the posts discuss about sending Passport out to VFS. My current country of Residence is USA. Please advise if anybody has more info on this, meanwhile I will just follow what the email asks for:
1) Passport - mine & spouse / Passport photocopy for kid (US citizen)
2) Photo
3) Annex A
4) Return envelope