+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks! I received it in my IRCC account and wasn't sure if it is PPR or not but I checked around with a friend in Canada and he confirmed it is PPR!!
Thats awesome! did you receive any email notification when that happened? Just want to make sure so that nobody misses it.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Thats awesome! did you receive any email notification when that happened? Just want to make sure so that nobody misses it.
Yepp.. The usual "we've sent you a message in your IRCC profile" email. I logged in to the account and found the request letter in the account. It's a PDF document just like AOR. My VO is Montreal so maybe they send it out like this.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Congrats @gurpreets88 !! Please post the next steps that you are taking !!
I’ve got my pictures clicked, I’ll submit my request with VFS on Sunday.
I’ll follow what @parminder2021 shared here:

My experience after Ready For Visa Email (VFSGlobal, India):

The first step is to inform VFS that you need to transmit your passport for VISA stamping. There was a dedicated article for this but it is now removed from their website. So Basically you need to fill an online form on this URL and inform VFS that you need their two way pickup service.

The link is - https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

You’ll see a warning message because their SSL cert is expired. I ignored the warning and filled the form.

This form basically collects your category and address for pickup and then takes you to a payment page based on your selection. Here is what I filled in:

Choose your Option:“Two way courier service for passport submissionRefund Request”
Select your Visa Category:“Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)”
Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?:“Yes” - Should be yes for everyone.
Location at which Biometrics was enrolled:You need to select VFS global office where you gave your biometrics.
Number of applicants for passport Submission:You can select based on the number of applicants your application has.
PINCODE for passport collection :Enter the pincode where you want. the passport to be picked/delivered fromand then click on the “Check if pincode is serviceable button”

If your pincode is serviceable, an address form will be visible. Enter the address where you want the package to be picked up/delivered.

Did you avail for Premium Lounge at the time of enrolling BIO?“No”
Would you want Paid SMS service?(to stay updated about the status of your application)“Yes” - Depends on your requirement. You’ll have to pay SMS charges.
Please upload your Passport Submission Letter as sent by IRCC :I didn’t receive any message on IRCC portal, I only got an email. So I saved the email as PDF and uploaded it here.

After this you need to click on the “Continue” button, and you’ll reach the payment gateway. Choose any of the payment options to pay the fees.

Few minutes after paying the fees, you’ll get an email from “passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com” with two attached files. You need to print both and fill in your details. You’ll also get a AWB number to track your passport pickup request. Like standard blue dart pickups it takes some time for them to show the tracking.

Instructions on filling the consent/sms/courier form attached in the email:

File 1: 331140_Consent_Form.pdf

This file had 4 pages I only filled my details on 2nd page. I included all the pages in the package but didn’t fill page 3 and 4 after reading multiple threads where people suggested to leave it blank.

All fields in page 2 are self explanatory.

File 2: 610216_Courier_Request_Form.pdf

All the fields are self explanatory. Point No 3 was not applicable for me so I left it blank along with “SO Done By/Date _______________________ DO Done By/Date ____________________”

Final Document Checklist.
  1. Ready For Visa Email
  2. Consent Form
  3. Courier Consent Form
  4. Fee Receipt from Express Entry portal, if you paid everything in advance.
    Or
    RPRF fees if you paid later.

Its not mentioned officially but some applicants were asked to send this, may be because they paid the fees later, but why take the risk and delay application.
  5. Passport
  6. 2 Photographs - 50 x 70 with Name, DOB, date and Photographers Stamp. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE DETAILS / SPECIFICATIONS mentioned in Ready for VISA email. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
  7. A page mentioning Height, and Both eye colours

Format that I used.
Name:
Passport Number:

UCI:
Application No:

Height: XXX in cm
Left Eye Colour:
Right Eye Colour:

Date:

(Signature)
YOUR_FULL_NAME_GOES_HERE

After printing / entering all the documents I bought an A4 envelope from the market, it costs Rs 5 here and printed To and From Labels.

To Label:

To,

The Officer,
VFS Global Canada.

AWB: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Note: Writing AWB is important bluedart delivery will guy check it.

From Label:

YOUR_NAME

Address: XXXXX
Phone: XXXXX

Application No: XXXXX

You can put all the documents in the envelope, but don't seal it yet, the delivery guy might check the name on the passport.

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
I have received a Request letter yesterday asking for a new PCC for me and my spouse. Also, to provide the proof of funds again. Not sure why it has been asked again to provide.

Anyone received a similar Request letter?

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
My passport just got picked up. I hadn’t sealed my envelope thinking the pick up guy will check for documents. He didn’t and kept the envelope just like that without sealing it.
I hope that shouldn’t be any problem.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Anyone got lucky in last few days? any new GUs or Ready for visa mails? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Nothing...
called IRCC and got to know criminality is in progress.
Rest all passed. I think the last GU we got on 13/14 April was for passing security because before that my security was "not started"

But again.. waiting....

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone have a Canadian resume format? There is a hell lot of info on google which is making me confused. Specifically, I want to know if we need to include roles and responsibilities on the resume?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone have a Canadian resume format? There is a hell lot of info on google which is making me confused. Specifically, I want to know if we need to include roles and responsibilities on the resume?
Job Bank Canada helps you create good resumes.

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone got lucky in last few days? any new GUs or Ready for visa mails? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I just got a Ghost Update today. It is for my medicals though. My timeline below:

Feb 16, 2021 -> OINP Invitation, Cut-Off Range - 453 ~ 467
Feb 18 -> OINP Application Submitted
Apr 7 -> OINP Incomplete Application Query [IELTS Photo print not good, obtain new IELTS TRF Report]
Apr 9 -> Response for OINP Query Submitted
Apr 15 -> Response Accepted by OINP
May 3 -> OINP Nomination
May 3 -> Express Entry Profile Update with nomination
May 4 -> Nomination reflected in EE profile.
May 12 -> ITA Received, CRS Score: 1054, Cut-Off Score - 752
June 25 -> PR Application Submitted
June 26 -> AOR (Application of Receipt)
Nov 1 -> Biometric Collection Letter Issued
Nov 9 -> Biometric completed
Feb 1, 2022 -> Upfront Medicals completed
Apr 21 -> Ghost Update (Background Check status changed)
May 6 -> Ghost Update (Medicals Passed)

Hope we will all get PPR soon.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
I just got a Ghost Update today. It is for my medicals though. My timeline below:

Apr 7 -> OINP Incomplete Application Query [IELTS Photo print not good, obtain new IELTS TRF Report]
May 3 -> OINP Nomination

Hi~ May I know if you are an inland or outland applicant? Thanks

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021

May 3 -> OINP Nomination

Did you submit your PR application without medicals? Later on went for the Upfront medicals and submitted the results through a webform.. Am I right?