+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
@techviz just curious did you receive any Schedule A form fill request or Proof of funds or PCC again?
-General update - I submitted a Schedule A request I received few weeks back and also received update that it has been received.
Not sure what are the next things they might request or not?
Hello there.. I had received both the requests to which we (spouse & I) submitted the docs within the timelines provided. Took 2.5 months from then to receive the Request letter for PPR this week.

All the best!!

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
I just received the 'Information Letter' in my IRCC account giving instructions to submit passport to VAC and all. However the letter is addressed to me (Primary applicant) and does not mention names of my spouse and dependent child. Is this letter sufficient as PPR for all 3 of us?
Your letter must be mentioning about the spouse and dependent child information that needs to be submitted along with Primary applicant. It was mentioned in the letter to the primary applicant that I received.

Reactions: Ren26

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Your letter must be mentioning about the spouse and dependent child information that needs to be submitted along with Primary applicant. It was mentioned in the letter to the primary applicant that I received.
Can we submit our (spouse & myself) passports to VAC separately ? or it needs to be submitted together. Right now we both are at different locations and should I raise two requests for passport collection or one?

May 19, 2021
I would say - "Cheer up!". We are almost there. I think we are this lot, which was transferred to Yellowknife around 14th April, on which date our security was marked as passed. Moreover, I have been seeing some PPRs from Yellowknife (for AORs around March/April 21). And then I lied to myself that they wouldn't take more than 3 months for Eligibility! :cool: . So, my limit of patience seems to be extended till July 22. You could use the same lie. :)
Hey just checking if you got your ppr yet?

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Folks who received PPR in INDIA....

Any idea how long does it take for stamping once our passports reach the IRCC office in Delhi?

Thank you.

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Can we submit our (spouse & myself) passports to VAC separately ? or it needs to be submitted together. Right now we both are at different locations and should I raise two requests for passport collection or one?
Sorry for the late response.. Yes, it can be submitted separately. My spouse & I are also in different countries and submitted in the corresponding countries VFS offices.

Reactions: Rockyoak