+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
yes got my pp back a couple of days back. took about 13 days from the time bluedart picked it up from my place.
Hey.. congratulations!!

Did ur GC key portal get updated with ur counterfoil details and status changed to "Approved" ?

May 19, 2021
@techviz just curious did you receive any Schedule A form fill request or Proof of funds or PCC again?
-General update - I submitted a Schedule A request I received few weeks back and also received update that it has been received.
Not sure what are the next things they might request or not?

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
@techviz just curious did you receive any Schedule A form fill request or Proof of funds or PCC again?
-General update - I submitted a Schedule A request I received few weeks back and also received update that it has been received.
Not sure what are the next things they might request or not?
just curious did you receive any Schedule A form fill request or Proof of funds or PCC again? - No

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
I just received the 'Information Letter' in my IRCC account giving instructions to submit passport to VAC and all. However the letter is addressed to me (Primary applicant) and does not mention names of my spouse and dependent child. Is this letter sufficient as PPR for all 3 of us?

Reactions: Sammy0190