Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
eager said:
hi rajkamalmohanram,

Seeing you are a well informed participant on the forum. I am have resumbitted my profile on 2 Dec and till now havent recived a Ontario PT> It is so furstrating not knowing the reason for it as I see everyone atleast getting a PT .

MY crs is 432
NOC-1123
IELTS -8
ECA done

Is it cos of the NOC? or is it purely my unlucky . Please suggest. What to do? resubmission would help the second time. Its already been 10 days. This is so important for me and i dont want to leave any stone unturned. I've lost hope i will ever get it.

Please suggest...... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Did you just withdrew the application created a new application in the same profile or created a new profile with a new GC key? I had done the former first in jun, didn't help then did the latter in Dec and got it

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ziffyasif said:
Did you just withdrew the application created a new application in the same profile or created a new profile with a new GC key? I had done the former first in jun, didn't help then did the latter in Dec and got it
I created it with a new gcKEY but that's not necessary. Doing it with the same GC key also works, from what I hear.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
I did it through the same GC key login. Withdrew the profile and recreated. You think that could be a reason ??

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum123 said:
Hi just received PT Notification today
Congrats. Here is something that will help you along the way:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t383851.0.html

Arweny

Aug 1, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I recreated my profile on the 5th December and received PT yesterday. I used the same CG Key, my NOC is 2171 and I have 420 points.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
rafzy said:
Seems your luck is not working rite now. Cause ive seen people with 401 getting a pt
Hi Rafzy! Hope you're doing good. Got a question for you! Looking at your timeline, you applied for OINP and have received an AOR (???) as well. I have also applied for OINP recently but I havent received any acknowledgment from OINP. How long does it take them to respond typically?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AK1285 said:
Hi Rafzy! Hope you're doing good. Got a question for you! Looking at your timeline, you applied for OINP and have received an AOR (???) as well. I have also applied for OINP recently but I havent received any acknowledgment from OINP. How long does it take them to respond typically?
It usually takes 2 months to get an AOR from the date they received a complete application from you.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Any one from Pakistan having this experience or knowledge about that:

Guys, I have to pay the Ontario PT fee which is C$1500. I am hoping to make a bank draft for this. However, I have no idea that how I will do that. Any experiences? I have the account in Standard Chartered. So should I just visit them and tell them that I want a back draft on this name for C$1500?

A quick response would be really appreciated. Thanks.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
rajkamalmohanram said:
It usually takes 2 months to get an AOR from the date they received a complete application from you.
so 2 months for AOR and another 90 days for the application processing. Why are They are so slow!!? Thanks for the reply! (Y)

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
usman_14pk said:
Any one from Pakistan having this experience or knowledge about that:

Guys, I have to pay the Ontario PT fee which is C$1500. I am hoping to make a bank draft for this. However, I have no idea that how I will do that. Any experiences? I have the account in Standard Chartered. So should I just visit them and tell them that I want a back draft on this name for C$1500?

A quick response would be really appreciated. Thanks.
This on got me in a fix too! But you're lucky that you've a SCB account! Do check with them. Although they usually operate in USD not CAD and also need a foreign account. But you can give it a try. What I did was that I got someone in Canada to make a money order for me. I sent my docs to them, they added the money order and dropped the application in Toronto.

National Bank and Western Union makes Pay order as well but both take 2-3 days. You can try. If you are in Karachi, you may have several options. But don't delay getting it done, cuz this has quite twists and turns.

Best of Luck!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
AK1285 said:
This on got me in a fix too! But you're lucky that you've a SCB account! Do check with them. Although they usually operate in USD not CAD and also need a foreign account. But you can give it a try. What I did was that I got someone in Canada to make a money order for me. I sent my docs to them, they added the money order and dropped the application in Toronto.

National Bank and Western Union makes Pay order as well but both take 2-3 days. You can try. If you are in Karachi, you may have several options. But don't delay getting it done, cuz this has quite twists and turns.

Best of Luck!
Good idea! I can do the same. So what will be the "from" in money order? If I am not wrong, they will put the name who is paying the money on your behalf in Canada while making the bank draft or money order.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
usman_14pk said:
Good idea! I can do the same. So what will be the "from" in money order? If I am not wrong, they will put the name who is paying the money on your behalf in Canada while making the bank draft or money order.
your name and EE number. you dont have to be bank account holder for money order so they can put your name there easily