+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi All,

I am planning to include paystubs / payslips as part of my application for Ontario PNP.

1. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

2. Has anyone also included Form 16 (Indian employers give this out every year for taxation purposes) as ongoing proof of employment?

Cheers

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have re created my profile on December 12th. Is there any chance of getting OOPNP invitation. :'( :(

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
3 questions:

1. I studied in India, and got my WES done. Do I still need to submit 'Certified Copies of University Degrees'? If yes, can I get this done in Toronto as I am working here? I have my original degree with me

2. Do we actually need to give exact dates (MM/DD/YYYY) for all lines in work experience? Can we not just mention MM/YYYY? There is no way I can get exact dates for all positions held in the last 10 years

3. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
After you submit the application package, how will you receive the acknowledgment for receipt of application.

I dropped my package personally.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Guys, for Proof of Funds... can I show funds partly in my account and partly in spouse account? These are fixed deposits.

faith007

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Has anyone been rejected after AOR and requested for re-nomination letter from Ontario? What is the process?

I guess if you are rejected based on missing document, ontario will transfer the points to new application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nurat said:
3 questions:

1. I studied in India, and got my WES done. Do I still need to submit 'Certified Copies of University Degrees'? If yes, can I get this done in Toronto as I am working here? I have my original degree with me

People have got nomination after submitting their degree certificate and the ECA report alone.

Having said that, as per current rules, your ECA report has to be sent directly from the issuing organization (in your case, WES). So, take care of that.

2. Do we actually need to give exact dates (MM/DD/YYYY) for all lines in work experience? Can we not just mention MM/YYYY? There is no way I can get exact dates for all positions held in the last 10 years

Well, you may give an approximate date but make sure your different sections are in sync.

3. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

Last 3 months payslips will do.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faith007 said:
Has anyone been rejected after AOR and requested for re-nomination letter from Ontario? What is the process?

I guess if you are rejected based on missing document, ontario will transfer the points to new application?
If a document is missing, you wouldn't get an AOR in the first place. AOR is given to you when the officer checks your application package and deems it complete. If a document is missing, the entire application package will be returned to you and you have to re-send it back to them after placing the missing documents.

And yes, people who have received an AOR have been rejected after receiving AOR. However, it is important to note that the rejection rate is significantly less compared to other provinces like NS.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received PT from Ontario on 27th Nov. I am sending all the docs to them these days. Do I have to order the duplicate ECA report from WES or should I wait for them to ask me that after receiving the documents?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abc_27 said:
I received PT from Ontario on 27th Nov. I am sending all the docs to them these days. Do I have to order the duplicate ECA report from WES or should I wait for them to ask me that after receiving the documents?
I am not very sure about this. They have not made a formal announcement or update though they are asking for this from most applicants.

@rafzy would be able to answer this better!

faith007

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If a document is missing, you wouldn't get an AOR in the first place. AOR is given to you when the officer checks your application package and deems it complete. If a document is missing, the entire application package will be returned to you and you have to re-send it back to them after placing the missing documents.

And yes, people who have received an AOR have been rejected after receiving AOR. However, it is important to note that the rejection rate is significantly less compared to other provinces like NS.
I meant AOR post ITA.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013

From the instructions, we need to submit the photocopies of certificates along with ECAS resport. So should I just send the notarized photocopies as I already have my documents assessed report?

Also, no where in the application I can find that ECAS report should be send directly by the issuing authority. It has all the required information. Ontario govt. can easily verify all this. What do you say?

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
I have received the PT notification last month. I have about 15 more days to send my documents.

I have doubts related to including my spouse in the application. My spouse doesn't have her passport yet, we have already applied it and expect to get it in another 15-20 days. So I created the EE profile with declaration that I am married but chose No to the option of "Is your spouse included in this application". So for only me, my EE score is 427, however even if I would include in spouse my score would still be 401 (more than 400 which is the requirement for Ontario nomination.)

Now the question is what do I do, if I try to add my wife's details, Nominee Application Form asks for the spouse's passport as well, which I don't have as of now.

So can I apply for OINP only for me as of now, and later when after 15-20 days I get my wife's passport, I update the EE profile ? EE score won't be a problem because that would still be more than 400 and I would still be very much eligible for OINP (for which I would have already sent the application now, considering me only)

Is my understanding correct ? Can I ahead this way ?