21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi Guys so many confusions I have!!!

Please help

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Can someone share the official statement link where it says that ECA report need to be directly sent by WES ?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
ravs77 said:
Can someone share the official statement link where it says that ECA report need to be directly sent by WES ?
This is wrong whoever is saying that ECA report should be submitted directly. You just have to submit the photocopy. The guide clearly says the following:

If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA:
- The ECA report must be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization;
- The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence; AND
- The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or higher.

Source: (Page-12) http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Proof of Funds...

I am the primary applicant, have about 25% of LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits. My wife is included in the application. She has more than 100% of the LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits.

Will it suffice if I give both statements or does it have to be in the primary applicants name?

Please advise..

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have received PT from Ontario and now preparing my documents. Can anyone please answer the following questions:

1- Do I have to attach original printouts of bank statement or I can also send a scanned color copy? It has all the required information with stamps.
2- I have the scanned copies of all the required documents. Can I just send their color printouts or I have to attest all of them from Notary Public?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
usman_14pk said:
Hi everyone,

I have received PT from Ontario and now preparing my documents. Can anyone please answer the following questions:

1- Do I have to attach original printouts of bank statement or I can also send a scanned color copy? It has all the required information with stamps.
2- I have the scanned copies of all the required documents. Can I just send their color printouts or I have to attest all of them from Notary Public?
get them attested by a Notary. All documents except the Intention to reside letter which is self signed needs to be Notorised.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi All,
In work experience section, what should I put in the To Date for the job I'm currently working in ?
It gives an error if I keep the field as blank

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
Hi All,
In work experience section, what should I put in the To Date for the job I'm currently working in ?
Till date. If you are not able to type this then get a printout of application form and mention missing information in Pen.

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
Hi All,
There is option called 'current job' when you fill in the details of this specific job on the web portal. Click on that and it won't prompt you in case you leave it blank.

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
I meant in the hard copy of OINP application form
You have to write it by hand.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
I need urgent help on this please :

I have query related to including my spouse in the OINP application. As of now she is not having her passport ready, we have applied it and expect to get it in about 15 to 20 days.

So I created Express Entry (EE) profile for only myself as of now, however I declared while creating the EE profile that I am married. My EE score is 427 right now. Even if I would have included my wife in the application my score would be 401 (and 411 with ECA and more if she gives IELTS) which is more than the OINP eligibility requirement.

I have already got the PT notification from Ontario and I am now ready to send my application in few days.

My questions are:

1. Can I apply for OINP for only me as of now, declaring that I am married but choosing no to the option of accompany family members ?
2. After sending my application to Ontario, would it be fine if I update my EE profile to add my wife (with score being more than 400)?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
techie85 said:
I need urgent help on this please :

I have query related to including my spouse in the OINP application. As of now she is not having her passport ready, we have applied it and expect to get it in about 15 to 20 days.

So I created Express Entry (EE) profile for only myself as of now, however I declared while creating the EE profile that I am married. My EE score is 427 right now. Even if I would have included my wife in the application my score would be 401 (and 411 with ECA and more if she gives IELTS) which is more than the OINP eligibility requirement.

I have already got the PT notification from Ontario and I am now ready to send my application in few days.

My questions are:

1. Can I apply for OINP for only me as of now, declaring that I am married but choosing no to the option of accompany family members ?
2. After sending my application to Ontario, would it be fine if I update my EE profile to add my wife (with score being more than 400)?
No, IMO. If you declare you are married and you choose NO to "Is your spouse accompanying you", then it will be recorded in Ontario's end that way and I am not sure if you can change it in the post ITA application. Why the confusion? I suggest you to mention "YES" and avoid confusion.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
what to fill in form

my consultant says that in section D, question 6... we need to fill Degree or Diploma or schooling while I think it should be like B.Tech, MBA etc ?

What do you suggest.

It is a section where they ask for education details and has columns like start date, end date, institute name, degree

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi,
After much pursuance, my application for OINP was tracked to be in queue and i was informed that it reached OINP on 29th Oct. They said, the application is in the queue and they cannot say anythign more than that till 3 months' period. It will be 3 months only on 29th Jan. My doubts are two:
1) I hope, they will carry forward the application of 2015 to 2016.
2) Do they have to wait for 3 months, I was really nominated? does this delay mean rejection?

Appreciate your points on it.
Thank you.