+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziffyasif said:
Hi guys,

I know this question has been asked again and again but just to ensure that my situation is not unique so I am asking few doubts about the settlement funds. If anyone can reiterate I would be very thankful.

I am from India and I received an Ontario nomination application invite on 4-Dec-15 with 410 CRS score and am preparing to apply. My savings accounts had more than enough funds required till the beginning of Oct 2015 but since I was not expecting any nomination and ITA seem to be a distant truth I decided to invest in property because of which my savings balance went down. Although my salary input in the account is good but it will still take around 4-5 months to replenish the required amount (CAD 18260) from 0. My savings account now has 1.8 lac and would get another 1.8 lac in Jan 2016 as salary. I have also withdrawn money from a mutual fund which should add another 1.76 lac to my salary account. I have some funds in my other bank account (around 1 lac) and some with my wife in her savings and FD (around 4.4 lac). I will have just enough money in these accounts in Dec 2015 (around 9.5 lac ~ CAD 19000). My queries are:

1. I had lent my brother around 1.5 lac during the last year as transfers to his account. Should I ask him to transfer it back now or it will complicate things?

2. Is it fine to show my wife's funds as she is shown as a dependent in my application or do I need some affidavits?
3. Should I wait till my next salary before sending the application so that the account balance increases further?
4. Would the reduction in my account balance be a cause of concern although the required amounts have been replenished?

All help will be appreciated

Regards,
Asif
1. If you decide to get it transferred back you your account, you will have to prove that this is not a loan. You will need to prepare gift deed etc. Their is a separate thread which can help to with this.

2. You have 45 days to send your documents to Ontario. If you exclude 7 days of shipping, that leaves you with 38 days to prepare your documents. If you prepare all other documents before January and send everything well in time, you will be good to go. Try not to complicate your case.

3. Once you have sent the documents, make sure you maintain minimum POF until you receive PR.

In short, as long as you can prove that the sudden rush of money into your account is not a loan, you will be fine. Now it is upto you on how well you prove this fact. Good luck.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eshbhav said:
Do they have a contact number?
In the Application guide I only see a mailID.

Thanks.
You can send them an email if you like. But if you are within the 90 days of their deadline, get ready to receive the standard reply.

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
StAnger said:
1. If you decide to get it transferred back you your account, you will have to prove that this is not a loan. You will need to prepare gift deed etc. Their is a separate thread which can help to with this.

2. You have 45 days to send your documents to Ontario. If you exclude 7 days of shipping, that leaves you with 38 days to prepare your documents. If you prepare all other documents before January and send everything well in time, you will be good to go. Try not to complicate your case.

3. Once you have sent the documents, make sure you maintain minimum POF until you receive PR.

In short, as long as you can prove that the sudden rush of money into your account is not a loan, you will be fine. Now it is upto you on how well you prove this fact. Good luck.
Thanks StAnger :)

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. We received OINP nomination last 4th Dec. How donI accept this? Do I need to click a button to accept in MyCIC account or need to contact Onatrio? Because I cannot see any button in MyCIC account to accept it.

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
warquezho said:
Guys. We received OINP nomination last 4th Dec. How donI accept this? Do I need to click a button to accept in MyCIC account or need to contact Onatrio? Because I cannot see any button in MyCIC account to accept it.
Congratulations. You need to go to the Ontario provincial nomination website. There select the appropriate category which applies to you and then download the form and guide. Fill up the form and collect the required document copies and send a physical application to the address given in the guide.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/index.htm

Regards,
Asif

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziffyasif said:
Congratulations. You need to go to the Ontario provincial nomination website. There select the appropriate category which applies to you and then download the form and guide. Fill up the form and collect the required document copies and send a physical application to the address given in the guide.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/index.htm

Regards,
Asif
Thanks asif. So you mean to say that all the documents I need to submit will be in physical form (sending thru courier)? And not softcopies like online or email?

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
warquezho said:
Thanks asif. So you mean to say that all the documents I need to submit will be in physical form (sending thru courier)? And not softcopies like online or email?
Yes, physical copies sent via courier. I guess they still don't trust the digital medium enough probably because of the glitches they are facing :)

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziffyasif said:
Yes, physical copies sent via courier. I guess they still don't trust the digital medium enough probably because of the glitches they are facing :)
Thanks for this information asif. Do you mind posting the link for the Ontario guide? Coz I am seeing a lot of topics related to Ontario and maybe you know the exact link

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
warquezho said:
Thanks for this information asif. Do you mind posting the link for the Ontario guide? Coz I am seeing a lot of topics related to Ontario and maybe you know the exact link
Can you confirm if you are nominated under the Ontario Express Entry and which stream do you belong to human capital or french speaking

I belong to the Ontario Express Entry human capital stream and the link for the guide for me is below:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
:( ??? ??? ??? :-X :-\ :-\ :-\

Sitting at 410, NOC 2174 . No PT yet.

Created my profile on 26th Sep, 2015.

Latest profile created on 13th Oct, 2015.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

creat again this time you will get it

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the nomination :)

Profile:

Crs Score: 427
Category: CEC

All the best for other applicants. I hope you all get it.

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziffyasif said:
Can you confirm if you are nominated under the Ontario Express Entry and which stream do you belong to human capital or french speaking

I belong to the Ontario Express Entry human capital stream and the link for the guide for me is below:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
OINP human capital fswp as well. I read the link you provided and it says there to provide COPIES of supporting documents, unless originals will be requested by Ontario? Am I correct on this?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warquezho said:
OINP human capital fswp as well. I read the link you provided and it says there to provide COPIES of supporting documents, unless originals will be requested by Ontario? Am I correct on this?
Copies should be alright. Their is this talk about sending ECA directly from wes to ontario, just check the threads around to confirm.