+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Can any one plz tell me how do u guy recreated ur profiles?
Do I have to create a new GCkey or should I just withdraw my EE profile from existing GC account and recreate it there back and update the EE number in job bank

which way is right? plz help me Really need OONP. I am being waiting for invitation since from july..

thanks

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard that onp are giving nomination to ppl having 400 or around crs points. Even ppl at 390+ can be hopeful. Have anybody else heard this humor or news. Plz share
My CRS is 395

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GurpreetSunny said:
I have heard that onp are giving nomination to ppl having 400 or around crs points. Even ppl at 390+ can be hopeful. Have anybody else heard this humor or news. Plz share
My CRS is 395
No. People with score < 400 will not get the invite. This is their CURRENT minimum requirement. Please do NOT have false hope and DO NOT believe people who give you false hope.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
kimica said:
has anyone with NOC 3012 received PT from Ontario recently or is everyone in IT or Finance?
I got PT notification on Friday.

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. People with score < 400 will not get the invite. This is their CURRENT minimum requirement. Please do NOT have false hope and DO NOT believe people who give you false hope.

i agree with u

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Do I have to create a new GCkey or should I just withdraw my EE profile from existing GC account and recreate it there back and update the EE number in job bank

which way is right? plz help me Really need OONP. I am being waiting for invitation since from july..

thanks

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it mandatory to have a job offer before applying for OOPNP, after receiving PT?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Gagan89 said:

thanks

1. Go to you mycic account
2. Withdraw your existing profile
3. Make a new one
4. You will get a new express entry profile number and job validation code
5. Go to jobs bank website
6. Go to user account settings
7. Put you new EE profile number & Job Validation Code and update
8. You will get an automated e-mail from CIC COngratulating you to enter in pool
9. Wait for 24 hours so that your profile updates and you will see you jobs bank status :Active in you CIC EE profile

jay_5890

Dec 8, 2015
Hello,
I got PT last week. I am eligible for both FSWP and CEC and I have to select one of them in application.
Does anyone can help me which one is better?
I am in canada and next feburuary i will finish my 2 year of field experience in canada.
I came as international student. my NOC category is 2175.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jay_5890 said:
Hello,
I got PT last week. I am eligible for both FSWP and CEC and I have to select one of them in application.
Does anyone can help me which one is better?
I am in canada and next feburuary i will finish my 2 year of field experience in canada.
I came as international student. my NOC category is 2175.
Go for CEC. You guys have quicker processing times compared to FSWP!

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Question for everyone.......
I created my profile on 4 Dec 2015 but due to score update and some other problems I able to link my profile to my job bank on next day satureday ( wat a bad luck). Now when I login it says profile effective on 04 Dec 2015 but the message I received on CIC says I m in the pool on 5th (next day). Do you guys think I need create a new profile again coz Ontario sendt PT out on 04 Dec 2015. my profile create on 04 Dec and what I think they ignore all the profile created before the last sent PT out. Is it true?? What shall I do plz help me . plz somebody assist me. I really need PT I am been waiting for last 6 months

thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan89 said:
Question for everyone.......
I created my profile on 4 Dec 2015 but due to score update and some other problems I able to link my profile to my job bank on next day satureday ( wat a bad luck). Now when I login it says profile effective on 04 Dec 2015 but the message I received on CIC says I m in the pool on 5th (next day). Do you guys think I need create a new profile again coz Ontario sendt PT out on 04 Dec 2015. my profile create on 04 Dec and what I think they ignore all the profile created before the last sent PT out. Is it true?? What shall I do plz help me . plz somebody assist me. I really need PT I am been waiting for last 6 months

thanks
Try recreating it, you might get lucky.

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
thanks man but CIC is down I don't wana take risk so I guess I am gona leave it as is. It should be ok. Coz how about if they don't update my score till Friday man.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
I am not going to recreate my profile again and again. I've already made a mistake and recreated my profile which wasn't necessary. For people with longer waiting period of few months, It makes sense but not for others.

Patience is the key.

I am positive about my profile and I'll get it.

I suggest fellow applicants to wait and hope for the best.