08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

I got my PT from Ontario in the last week at 404 points. Now my points got increased to 464 due to better IELTS results.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi! I have a question. I got a PT OONP when i made my profile. I was a bit unwell and also the deadline to apply skipped my mind. now today i started filling in forms and see the deadline is 11 dec.. getting all documents together seems impossible to me in this short time. what do you people suggest,, should i send my incomplete forms or should i make a new EE profile and wait for OONP to be issued. This is quite urgent and important for me... im regretting being out of touch from the process. I hope any one can help!!! PLEASE!!! :(

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK1285 said:
Hi! I have a question. I got a PT OONP when i made my profile. I was a bit unwell and also the deadline to apply skipped my mind. now today i started filling in forms and see the deadline is 11 dec.. getting all documents together seems impossible to me in this short time. what do you people suggest,, should i send my incomplete forms or should i make a new EE profile and wait for OONP to be issued. This is quite urgent and important for me... im regretting being out of touch from the process. I hope any one can help!!! PLEASE!!! :(
You still have 11 days, its just the Emp Ref letter and other educational docs you should have. Better apply before the deadline, don't sent incomplete form it will be rejected and you cannot be lucky each time to get PT when u create new Profile

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m applying for OOPNP and I’m unable to get reference letter from the HR of my current company. The company’s policy is simple that they give experience letter after resignation or termination of job, and the letter is also on their predefined template and criteria. (Not useful for CIC purpose)

However my Manager (supervisor) is agreed to give me a reference letter on an A4 paper or affidavit as per CIC criteria, which would be signed by him and affixing his stamp also. He is also providing his official visiting card to be attached with this letter. I also have some supporting documents to be attached with this letter such as:

1. Job offer letter and joining report document.

2. Pay slips of last 6 months or more ( these payslips mention detailed information such as company’s name , my present designation , my place of posting at plant, length of qualifying service , My bank name and account no. where salary is credited every month, income tax amount deducted each month and provident fund balance etc.)

3. Copy of my employee identification card.

4. My bank statement ( for 06 months ) of salary account from where CIC staff can cross verify credit of salary on the 1st of each month – online transfer of salary shows company name also.

However my supervisor and me are concerned about one thing. Actually his visiting card shows both his landline extension number (office) as well as his cell number. However the problem with landline number is that he is mostly away from telephone due to routine visits and other work and his calls are auto forwarded to other extensions ( some other bosses ) when he is away. We both are not willing for any other ( 3rd person ) to know about this activity and keep it confidential to ourselves as this may cause serious concerns for our future career prospects in the organization.

Now, can I letter a LOE stating these circumstances and request that I or my supervisor be contacted on cell number first and then if he is close to the phone set, then landline calls can also be made to verify the landline number as well?? Is stating such things in LOE appropriate??? Or the chances of application acceptance are too much narrow under such circumstances….

Therefore, I request all honorable members of this forum to suggest me some solutions, especially those who have faced such similar circumstances and either have their application sent to or accepted by CIC.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
I’m applying for OOPNP and I’m unable to get reference letter from the HR of my current company. The company’s policy is simple that they give experience letter after resignation or termination of job, and the letter is also on their predefined template and criteria. (Not useful for CIC purpose)
Same is the case with many forum members. Don't worry
However my Manager (supervisor) is agreed to give me a reference letter on an A4 paper or affidavit as per CIC criteria, which would be signed by him and affixing his stamp also. He is also providing his official visiting card to be attached with this letter. I also have some supporting documents to be attached with this letter such as:

1. Job offer letter and joining report document.

2. Pay slips of last 6 months or more ( these payslips mention detailed information such as company’s name , my present designation , my place of posting at plant, length of qualifying service , My bank name and account no. where salary is credited every month, income tax amount deducted each month and provident fund balance etc.)

3. Copy of my employee identification card.

4. My bank statement ( for 06 months ) of salary account from where CIC staff can cross verify credit of salary on the 1st of each month – online transfer of salary shows company name also.

However my supervisor and me are concerned about one thing. Actually his visiting card shows both his landline extension number (office) as well as his cell number. However the problem with landline number is that he is mostly away from telephone due to routine visits and other work and his calls are auto forwarded to other extensions ( some other bosses ) when he is away. We both are not willing for any other ( 3rd person ) to know about this activity and keep it confidential to ourselves as this may cause serious concerns for our future career prospects in the organization.
Recommended not to attach supervisor visiting card and instead specify his cell no on the affidavit he is willing to sign. AFAIK CIC will go by the specified details only. Hence, don't complicate things in LOE, keep it simple viz. Specify that you were unable to get reference letter from employer(attach communique from emplpyer stating same).Hence, attaching affidavit signed by my immediate supervisor and that's all.

Now, can I letter a LOE stating these circumstances and request that I or my supervisor be contacted on cell number first and then if he is close to the phone set, then landline calls can also be made to verify the landline number as well?? Is stating such things in LOE appropriate??? Or the chances of application acceptance are too much narrow under such circumstances….

Therefore, I request all honorable members of this forum to suggest me some solutions, especially those who have faced such similar circumstances and either have their application sent to or accepted by CIC.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Dear All,

Just asking generally. Is there a fixed day/timings like CIC fortnightly draws when Ontario sends the PT notification? Is it also on Fridays only?

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone receive PT after November 26th?

I recreated my profile on that date and I have 441 points.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
ThiagoSCF said:
Did anyone receive PT after November 26th?

I recreated my profile on that date and I have 441 points.
Hi ThiagoSCF,

I re-created profile on 27th.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Nope THiagoCF,

I didn't receive PT yet. What about you?

Do you know if Ontario sends PT on Fridays? The same as CIC? Any idea?

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Nope THiagoCF,

I didn't receive PT yet. What about you?

Do you know if Ontario sends PT on Fridays? The same as CIC? Any idea?
Nothing yet. I also would like to know that...

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Lets hope for best! stay in touch :)

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
vinodram said:
You still have 11 days, its just the Emp Ref letter and other educational docs you should have. Better apply before the deadline, don't sent incomplete form it will be rejected and you cannot be lucky each time to get PT when u create new Profile
Thanks!

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Do I have to provide the detailed experience letter from each job and internship? I have 1 year of exp after my bachelors which was in 2008-09 and i am unable to get the detailed exp letter acc to format tho i have one which i recieved at time of leaving the job. then i have 2 internships after MBA which were paid and 3 months each, same is the case on getting formatted experience letter. I am only able to get experience letter from current job which I have been working since past 2 years almost. Would experience letters from this job suffice? Thanks