+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP PT Invitation After February 09, 2016

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PurpleStar said:
I experienced the same thing and received the PT interest letter 5 days after. I assumed that someone accessed or reviewed my EE profile then.
Hi Purplestar,

Rays of hope! btw, when was that? Did you receive PT within last 30 days?

Thanks

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Guys I have also received mail I'm my Gmail stating your account is updated where as I have not done any change to it. God should help..

pavel123

Mar 15, 2016
Ansuman said:
Do you have a contact number to call them. Please share.
Mail
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, ON M7A 2R9

Phone
416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only)

Email

ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Facebook

pavel123

Mar 15, 2016
rahul1404 said:
Not sure, what they mean ? Have they added some additional criteria to search mechanism which they have not yet made public ? else all profiles should be selected in search...
From my chat with the ontario nominee program agent yesterday, he said that demand for applications simply exceeds supply.

I may not be correct, but I think that getting an invitation from ontario has now become sort of a lottery. Or they may be really just review the profiles manually (that's why people see their accounts updated?)

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Dear all, we are heading towards the right direction. I just spoke to Ontario team and the operator confirmed that they go through a lottery system and send PT. She told recently they have not stop sending PTs and people are getting it. Also if someone reviews a profile, I m not sure if our profile will be updated.. Lot of question marks.. Just finger crossed...

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hey what exactly do they mean by lottery system ? is it something to worry for candidates more than 400 score ?

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
gautamritika said:
Hey what exactly do they mean by lottery system ? is it something to worry for candidates more than 400 score ?
I believe it means they are sending PT randomly from all the candidates that are qualify for ONIP. So you are not guarantee to receive PT, even though you meet all the ONIP criteria.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

Can someone please confirm with OINP, if below statement is correct.... I hope not..

"I believe it means they are sending PT randomly from all the candidates that are qualify for ONIP. So you are not guarantee to receive PT, even though you meet all the ONIP criteria. "

Thanks
rahul

tp_marina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

Can someone please confirm with OINP, if below statement is correct.... I hope not..

"I believe it means they are sending PT randomly from all the candidates that are qualify for ONIP. So you are not guarantee to receive PT, even though you meet all the ONIP criteria. "

Thanks
rahul
Yes it is correct, this is written on their application guide:

"Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a Notification of Interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria"

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
tp_marina said:
Yes it is correct, this is written on their application guide:

"Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a Notification of Interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria"
Yes, It says that but till recently everyone who was qualifying OINP Human Capital criteria was receiving the NOI.

So It is change, if it is being implemented now.

tp_marina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
Yes, It says that but till recently everyone who was qualifying OINP Human Capital criteria was receiving the NOI.

So It is change, if it is being implemented now.
I see what you mean. I think you're right, at least until january I hadn't seen this many people complaining about not receiving PT :(
But still, they've said that so there's not much we can do besides waiting, I guess.