+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP PT Invitation After February 09, 2016

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavel123 said:
Thanks for the reply. I have called Ontario Nomination yesterday and they never mentioned anything about the stop of notifications of interest in myaccounts. I will call them again and ask...
Hi Pavel,

Great!!! Have you received PT notification from them in human capital stream after 18th February? As far as we learned from the discussions here, last PT notifcation were received in mid feb in FRench stream! It would be a great help if you can get some info from them and share with us:)

Thanks

pavel123

Mar 15, 2016
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Pavel,

Great!!! Have you received PT notification from them in human capital stream after 18th February? As far as we learned from the discussions here, last PT notifcation were received in mid feb in FRench stream! It would be a great help if you can get some info from them and share with us:)

Thanks
No I have only recently perfected my IELTS result and boosted up to 413 points in hope to get invited by Ontario.

Just called them and the rep confirmed Ontario hasn't stopped searching though the pool of candidates recently. Some people are still getting invited.

I also discussed qualifications for getting invited. He said that the only qualifications are stated on the website and should not depend on a particular NOC (at least as of today). However, the agent didn't sound confident here so not sure whether to trust him on that.

On another note, he said that frequent profile recreation doesn't help and it is better to contact them directly to check if they can see your account in their pool.

Ansuman

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
07-05-2017
pavel123 said:
No I have only recently perfected my IELTS result and boosted up to 413 points in hope to get invited by Ontario.

Just called them and the rep confirmed Ontario hasn't stopped searching though the pool of candidates recently. Some people are still getting invited.

I also discussed qualifications for getting invited. He said that the only qualifications are stated on the website and should not depend on a particular NOC (at least as of today). However, the agent didn't sound confident here so not sure whether to trust him on that.

On another note, he said that frequent profile recreation doesn't help and it is better to contact them directly to check if they can see your account in their pool.
Do you have a contact number to call them. Please share.

tp_marina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This doesn't make sense. If they haven't stopped then why has no one that any of us know about received an invitation :-X

I'm also waiting, profile recently created on March 11

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I just received an email that my profile has been updated. I have checked my profile, but Nothing got updated.

Anyone Else received an email ?

Please update if anyone receives an NOI PT from Ontario.

Thanks

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
sagardarbar said:
I just received an email that my profile has been updated. I have checked my profile, but Nothing got updated.

Thanks
Did you do anything to your account?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No, Nothing I changed. I think it's might be because of system malfunction.

Rohexpentry

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagardarbar said:

Thanks
I received an email that my EE profile has been updated. But nothing got updated when i logged in and checked.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagardarbar said:
No, Nothing I changed. I think it's might be because of system malfunction.
Same here! Received an email from cic but nothing changed in my profile.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavel123 said:

Hi Pavel,

Thanks a lot! I would wait till someone gets PT then. :)

Thanks

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
rahul1404 said:
I think we should also try to contact them directly too, as suggested by the OINP.
I sent an email 2 days ago and got this:

This refers to your recent correspondence on March 15th:

OINP searches the Express Entry pool on a regular basis and identifies potential candidates who have a minimum CRS score of 400 and who meet criteria under Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream. If you are identified in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account. This notification will invite you to apply to OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a notification of interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
kpangalopes said:
I sent an email 2 days ago and got this:

This refers to your recent correspondence on March 15th:

OINP searches the Express Entry pool on a regular basis and identifies potential candidates who have a minimum CRS score of 400 and who meet criteria under Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities Stream. If you are identified in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account. This notification will invite you to apply to OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a notification of interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria.
Not sure, what they mean ? Have they added some additional criteria to search mechanism which they have not yet made public ? else all profiles should be selected in search...

toxickrait

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-05-2017
Med's Request
20-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-008-2017
rahul1404 said:
Not sure, what they mean ? Have they added some additional criteria to search mechanism which they have not yet made public ? else all profiles should be selected in search...
Afaik, IRCC had assigned OINP about 2500 nominations (check the November 16, 2015 update). There is no update on 2016 numbers, assuming it is likely unchanged; I suspect there are likely far more people in the 400-470 range than 2500. So maybe they are inviting randomly.
Btw, whom do we need to mail (what email address?) to confirm if one's EE profile is visible to the OINP system's?

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
rkrobinbd said:
Same here! Received an email from cic but nothing changed in my profile.
I experienced the same thing and received the PT interest letter 5 days after. I assumed that someone accessed or reviewed my EE profile then.