+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Mozijikuu, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Congratulations :). It does take about 6 months to get PR. There are multiple stages that applications go through after you receive the ITA. This is the last leg, you are almost there. All the best.

2. Till the next EE draw. The next draw is on 27th November, so less than a week of wait time for you :).

3. Thats too long isnt it? my friend’s happened within a month, can people be that lucky?

ssardana likes this.
  4. Yes, it is a long wait. Submit all your paperwork asap and fingers crossed, you may receive the PR super quickly as well. Per my knowledge, people say it does take about 3 - 6 months.

Ask your friend for all the details to get it right. Share with us as well :).

Ismath18888 likes this.
  5. Fingers crossed How about yours?

6. Ah!! I am still waiting for nomination :|. My application submission date was 26th August.

7. Memebers who submitted on this day are gettingtheirs . So just hold one you will get you Nomination !

ssardana likes this.
  8. Once nomination is accepted, 600 points will be added in the EE Profile.
    To wait for the Next draw which is likely on 27thNov to get ITA.

9. H
    ope you will get it real soon!!

ssardana likes this.
  10. Fingers and toes crossed :). Thank you.

DhivyaDia likes this.
  11. Thank you so very much. It means a lot.

12. After accepting the nomination, you will get a bonus of 600 points to your CRS score which will certainly guarantee an ITA for the next EE draw. We had a draw last week so there normally should be another draw next Wednesday. Hoping this might help.

Ismath18888 and DhivyaDia like this.
  13. Didn't expect that but I got my nomination today!!

My timeline

ONIP stream: HCP
    CRS score: 448

NOI: August 15, 2019
    Submitted: August 27, 2019
    Assessment: September 20, 2019
    DIP: November 11, 2019
    Approved: November 22, 2019

Good luck to everybody!!

arfin07, ssardana and Annie01 like this.
  14. Hello everyone,

Update: Finally the day has come and received my nomination letter :) :) :) :) before ~2 hrs today & it's 90th day since I submitted my application.
    Wish you all the very best to each and everyone to receive your nomination.

NOI Received: 1st Aug '19
    NOC: 2173
    OINP Stream: HCP (CEC)
    CRS: 438
    OINP Application Submitted: 24th Aug '19
    Receipt of Complete Application: 20th Sep '19
    Status changed to Assessment: 20th Sep '19
    Status changed to Awaiting Information: 27th Sep '19
    Requested additional documents for work experience & settlement of funds with due date as 10th Oct '19
    Submitted additional documents on: 2nd Oct '19
    Status changed to DIP: 6th Nov '19
    Nomination received & accepted by my attorney: 22nd Nov '19

Thanks,
    Andavarayan M (Andy)

15. Hi..I submitted my oinp application on 27 Aug and still waiting for nomination.Anyone with similar timelines who has not received nomination?Also I saw people who submitted their profile on 28 or 29 getting nominations is it a matter of concern as i submitted on 27 aug and still waiting?