+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have received OINP Nomination and might receive ITA in next draw.
However I have shown my family ties in Ontario Intent to reside and now recently my family had moved to other province.
So should I update the same in IRCC profile now before getting ITA?
Will my OINP nomination holds valid if my family ties had moved to other province?

Kindly suggest .

Thanks & Regards,
Deep

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
Yes, me. I submitted the application on 26th Aug and still waiting for the nomination. You would have read the post above there is someone w/ submission date 25th and received nomination yesterday. I am assuming it is not strictly sequential based on the date of submission but they are working on applications submitted between 25th - 30th Aug. All the best.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I submitted my application on Aug 29th and awaiting nomination. As per IMMI tracker,
Pls check the submission date of the applicants after sorting on Nominations received date.

aswappan

Jun 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-Jan-2020
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2020
Hi guys, sorry to ask if this has already been discussed.
I created my EE profile on 15th Jan. My OINP document was submitted on 1st Sep and they acknowledged on Sep 18th.

I am worried if I will get my invitation before my profile expires or not.
Could someone help me please?

Reactions: bbjeon38

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Do nothing. Your landing province is already set as Ontario in your express entry. Nothing to worry about.

Hello Guys,
I have received OINP Nomination and might receive ITA in next draw.
However I have shown my family ties in Ontario Intent to reside and now recently my family had moved to other province.
So should I update the same in IRCC profile now before getting ITA?
Will my OINP nomination holds valid if my family ties had moved to other province?

Kindly suggest .

Thanks & Regards,
Deep

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
It seems OINP is getting extra workforce from IQAS for processing of all the documents submitted before 21st Nov. IQAS will be putting on hold all the accreditation process for couple of months in order to assist OINP, the reason given is huge volume of files.

Sep 5, 2019
It seems OINP is getting extra workforce from IQAS for processing of all the documents submitted before 21st Nov. IQAS will be putting on hold all the accreditation process for couple of months in order to assist OINP, the reason given is huge volume of files.
It is not true that they are helping OINP. They are pausing new application intake for credential assessments so that they can clear the huge backlog they have.

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Those who submitted their application in Sep 2019, they are facing too much delay well exceeding the 60 days indicated processing period. I am on Day 71 since submission and still in the Assessment stage. Seeing a recent trend on myimmitracker.com, I fear the DIP stage could also take a month! There should be some official updates on the OINP website about the recent delays in their process.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
It is not true that they are helping OINP. They are pausing new application intake for credential assessments so that they can clear the huge backlog they have.
My understanding is it is not related with OINP so much but ECA. There are some ECA organizations, WES and so on. This is just the notice that IQAS will not serve temporarily, so asking not to use that, Isn’t it?

Last edited:

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Yes, me. I submitted the application on 26th Aug and still waiting for the nomination. You would have read the post above there is someone w/ submission date 25th and received nomination yesterday. I am assuming it is not strictly sequential based on the date of submission but they are working on applications submitted between 25th - 30th Aug. All the best.
Hi any update on your application..mine is still pending