+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Mine is also along the same line. I submitted on 4th September, dip since 31st October.
The same goes for me. I submitted my application on 5th September, got in DIP stage 31st October and it has been there for more than 4 weeks already!

Let's wait and see! Good luck, fellows!

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Received an email today from ONIP saying my application is incomplete and they need CES to send my ECA directly to them within 14 calendar days. I immediately filled the form and sent it to CES mentioning that I have only a few days to submit this to CES and requested them to share it with CES on priority.

They took 4 months to send me my ECA. Hoping they are efficient in sharing the results with ONIP. Anyone has experienced going through them?

Krishnakp

Nov 26, 2019
No I don't think so. I submitted mine on 7th Sept.

Timeline so far -

NOI: 1st Aug
Submitted: 7th Sept
Assessment: 4th Oct
DIP: 1st Nov

Still waiting. Today's the 80th day
Its
Received an email today from ONIP saying my application is incomplete and they need CES to send my ECA directly to them within 14 calendar days. I immediately filled the form and sent it to CES mentioning that I have only a few days to submit this to CES and requested them to share it with CES on priority.

They took 4 months to send me my ECA. Hoping they are efficient in sharing the results with ONIP. Anyone has experienced going through them?
Hi..I had received this mail after a month of my application submission and after I did the needed status had changed to Assessment in a couple of days.ECA done by WES

Reactions: Mehr W

Khyati B

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys. I am new to this thread. I've met all the requirements for Ontario Skilled trade stream and on base of my profile I am quite confident that I will get selected once draw happens. I have created my EE profile on 22nd of AUG 2019 and since then didn't get any update on it. I know there has been no ST draw since March But do you guys think till this DEC is there any chance to have draw of it or will it resume in JAN 2020? I am scared because my work permit is getting over by AUG 2020. Any advice or information will be appreciate. Thank you for your time .

Last edited: