+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Well there is a quota for nominations to be issued every year for oinp. If quota limit is reached the rest of the applications will be processed in next year...
Its on thier official website. 6033 given out as of Oct 12. Total is 6650...
So you are saying that if the quota is reached all the applications who are in the DIP stage will be postponed and their result will be declared next year.

I dont think so that should be the case. you have assumed it wrong. It has nothing to do with that. It is a concern to people who have not received any invite not for people who already got the invite and their application is in processing.
"
  • Ontario received an allocation of 6,650 nominations and additional 250 nominations specifically for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations (National Occupational Classification [NOC] - Skill Level C) through the federal government’s NOC C initiative
  • as of November 14, 2019, 6,136 nominations have been issued
"

This is their quote, They have already issued the nominations, here the nomination means they have sent you the invite.

Last edited:

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Received an email today from ONIP saying my application is incomplete and they need CES to send my ECA directly to them within 14 calendar days. I immediately filled the form and sent it to CES mentioning that I have only a few days to submit this to CES and requested them to share it with CES on priority.

They took 4 months to send me my ECA. Hoping they are efficient in sharing the results with ONIP. Anyone has experienced going through them?
You shouldn't file the form to ECA, you should order duplicate copy of your ECA report on WES website and sent it to OINP. Then they will send the electrionic report to OINP within 1 working day.

Reactions: Mehr W
Sep 5, 2019
So you are saying that if the quota is reached all the applications who are in the DIP stage will be postponed and their result will be declared next year.

I dont think so that should be the case. you have assumed it wrong. It has nothing to do with that. It is a concern to people who have not received any invite not for people who already got the invite and their application is in processing.
"
  • Ontario received an allocation of 6,650 nominations and additional 250 nominations specifically for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations (National Occupational Classification [NOC] - Skill Level C) through the federal government’s NOC C initiative
  • as of November 14, 2019, 6,136 nominations have been issued
"

This is their quote, They have already issued the nominations, here the nomination means they have sent you the invite.
Your view is totally wrong, issued nominations means that the approved one, not the invite. Already they sent more than 7K invites for 2019, invites are not related to nomination quota. If the Quota is reached then even the applications in processing state will be held for next year. This is what they did last year too. If they reach the limit, they no longer can nominate you for this year, so they will issue nominations for those applications in processing stage next year only.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Your view is totally wrong, issued nominations means that the approved one, not the invite. Already they sent more than 7K invites for 2019, invites are not related to nomination quota. If the Quota is reached then even the applications in processing state will be held for next year. This is what they did last year too. If they reach the limit, they no longer can nominate you for this year, so they will issue nominations for those applications in processing stage next year only.
Why would they send 7k invites even if their quota is less than that.Also last year if it happened like this did they invited those candidates in jan or they waited till march??

hk_eric

Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys, I am new to here, and trying to do background research on OINP possibilities.
First of all, can I apply OINP Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream and OINP Masters Graduate Stream at the same time?

And for OINP Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream, I am aiming jobs in agriculture, such as
NOC 8431 - general farm workers / NOC 8432 - nursery and greenhouse workers / NOC 8611 - harvesting labourers/
To do agriculture jobs, it seems that LMIA is needed. But do I still need an LMIA, if I have a PGWP?
(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/agricultural-workers-work-temporarily.html)