+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I believe you are selected under French speaking stream. For further clarification email them for your stream. Another indicator that you are French speaking stream is 45 days to submit application (For HCP stream that was 180 days). French speaking stream is still open for registration and they can lower the min. requirements for French language result as they have done for ICT candidates (CRS less then 400) for one week.

Just ask you all concern to OINP in email (ontarionominee@ontario.ca) and you will surely get your response.

For further information, check the below portal for French speaking stream.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_fssw_010517.pdf
Oui, that was my first impression that they lowered the requirements for french because maybe they want to complete they quota. They still have more than 900 NOI for this year. I will continue to monitor website for the next 2 weeks
I believe you are selected under French speaking stream. For further clarification email them for your stream. Another indicator that you are French speaking stream is 45 days to submit application (For HCP stream that was 180 days). French speaking stream is still open for registration and they can lower the min. requirements for French language result as they have done for ICT candidates (CRS less then 400) for one week.

Just ask you all concern to OINP in email (ontarionominee@ontario.ca) and you will surely get your response.

For further information, check the below portal for French speaking stream.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_fssw_010517.pdf

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
after analyzing my personal case, i figure out one of the following factors responsible for delay in my application.
1. my NOC is regulated in canada which might need some consultation with concerned authorized body to meet certain requirement
2. i have government job (armed organisation) which might require extra security and background check.
3 i have travelled few countries,each for about a month so i dont need to provide them PCC but they might do some security screening for each country i travelled.
4. my brother lives in alberta which might be suspicious to my intend to reside in ontario.
these are just my assumption :D

Reactions: PurvangB

PurvangB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
after analyzing my personal case, i figure out one of the following factors responsible for delay in my application.
1. my NOC is regulated in canada which might need some consultation with concerned authorized body to meet certain requirement
2. i have government job (armed organisation) which might require extra security and background check.
3 i have travelled few countries,each for about a month so i dont need to provide them PCC but they might do some security screening for each country i travelled.
4. my brother lives in alberta which might be suspicious to my intend to reside in ontario.
Did you get nominated ?

Lol in my case you can say none of the above (apart from travelling part) :D

Waiting since July 13th ...

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I think travelling part comes post ITA not during the nomination process
we share same assessment n dip date so we might be nominated on same day :)
i wonder wat could be the reason for delay.its really frustrating to wait so long without knowing the real reason. i dont think backlogs are causing the delay

Reactions: JingleBells

PurvangB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
we share same assessment n dip date so we might be nominated on same day :)
i wonder wat could be the reason for delay.its really frustrating to wait so long without knowing the real reason. i dont think backlogs are causing the delay
Yeah dude we share the same timeline. Even I am getting frustrated now. Waiting since a long now and you know what I have not received any ADR’s still no signs of nomination. Initially I thought might be they have backlogs but when I got to know they have sent NOI to someone last week that is when I thought its not because of backlog.

Lets hope we get our nominations soon!

Last edited:

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017

I also have regulated profession but i have seen people of my profession getting nomination before 60 days therefore I dont think regulated profession is the season behind the delay.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi, I am a july applicant. Had additional docs request in August, still waiting for nomination. Status shows decision phase. Is there a whatsapp group? Please add +919711011517

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi, I am a july applicant. Had additional docs request in August, still waiting for nomination. Status shows decision phase. Is there a whatsapp group? Please add +919711011517

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks a lot ..!!

Below is my Timeline:

CRS - 403
NOC - 2174 (HCP)
EE profile created 28th June
NOI 28th June
OINP Submission 30 July
ADR Submitted 06 Sep
DIP 12th Sep
Nomination 07 Oct

About EE Draw for PNP- Does it happen separately from regular Draw?
Congratulations, all the best post ITA.

Seems like OINP is issuing one of nominations slowly and steadily, there was one issued on 4th oct and the above on 7 th that have come to knowledge.

Any inputs or views of fellow members would help in this crucial time of waitinnnggg.....