+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query,

At the time of OINP Application, My passport was due for renew in 13 months, but as per India's passport renewal policy I could not get it renewed at that time.
Now I have received my renewed passport, with the addition of spouse name and address change (Current address, same as mentioned in OINP application ).
Last week I received the Nomination and waiting for next draw to happen.
How can I update my Passport details?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query,

At the time of OINP Application, My passport was due for renew in 13 months, but as per India's passport renewal policy I could not get it renewed at that time.
Now I have received my renewed passport, with the addition of spouse name and address change (Current address, same as mentioned in OINP application ).
Last week I received the Nomination and waiting for next draw to happen.
How can I update my Passport details?
I hope you have accepted your nomination in your EE profile..

There are two ways to do it..

1. Now once you get an ITA..and start creating your PR profile (which will exactly be replica of your EE profile)..update your new passport details..and while uploading passports soft copy.. upload NEW + OLD passport soft copies..

2. You can update your existing EE profile...goto->submitted application->personal details->ID Document Summary.. once updated.. submit your application..the application change will take 24 hours to reflect it marked as SUBMITTED..

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017
I hope you have accepted your nomination in your EE profile..

There are two ways to do it..

1. Now once you get an ITA..and start creating your PR profile (which will exactly be replica of your EE profile)..update your new passport details..and while uploading passports soft copy.. upload NEW + OLD passport soft copies..

2. You can update your existing EE profile...goto->submitted application->personal details->ID Document Summary.. once updated.. submit your application..the application change will take 24 hours to reflect it marked as SUBMITTED..
Thanks a lot for the inputs !
Yes I have accepted the nomination.

So there is no need to update any detail at OINP end?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Thanks a lot for the inputs !
Yes I have accepted the nomination.

So there is no need to update any detail at OINP end?
Again two ways.. :)

1. Call them and ask if they need your new passport details..

2. you can send them an email with change of personal information form http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf along with new passport scanned copy + very short LOE explaining it & this is just for their record only as you have already received nomination..

Last edited:
Reactions: JingleBells

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017

bediaarti2001

Oct 3, 2017
Hi
I have created my profile in the Express entry last month under the NOC 2147 and 0131. CRS total score is 323.Meeting the criteria of OINP.Its almost a month but didn't get the invite.
Please advise. Shall I delete and recreate again. Or wait for some more time.
THanks

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
Hi
I have created my profile in the Express entry last month under the NOC 2147 and 0131. CRS total score is 323.Meeting the criteria of OINP.Its almost a month but didn't get the invite.
Please advise. Shall I delete and recreate again. Or wait for some more time.
THanks
OINP has stopped sending invitations since 25th July 2017. Let's hope they start accepting new applications soon

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi members,

My crs is 432, I am intended to apply for ontario, But have not received NOI so far. Could anyone guide me "how and when they consider the profile for NOI. Any good suggestions are appreciated.
I do have a brother in Ontario who is a PR. does this support the application?
Thanks

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi members,

My crs is 432, I am intended to apply for ontario, But have not received NOI so far. Could anyone guide me "how and when they consider the profile for NOI. Any good suggestions are appreciated.
I do have a brother in Ontario who is a PR. does this support the application?
Thanks
A PR sibling living in Canada gives you 15 CRS points. Have you mentioned that in your profile?

Also, HCP is closed and the speculation is that if it still reopens this year, they won't issue new NOIs, but will only accept applications from people who have a valid NOI like me.

With a CRS of 432 you could receive an ITA anytime. Last cutoffs have been hovering in the 430s. If this CRS doesn't consider your PR sibling, you could jump to 447 and pretty much secure an ITA next draw.

Good luck!

Reactions: JingleBells