+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Ohhh..that's something strange...
Yes i know. It makes me feel bad cuz i dont qualify for french program because of my listening. But they sent it anyways. Maybe they are lowering the TEF grill . I'm waiting for anything on their website. I dont want to get rejected

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I will upload the screenshot as soon as possible but it is the same NOI everybody gets. Ontario bla blah blah 45 days to submmit application.
U know its a good news for everyone out here..I mean we now have a hope regarding our noi's.
Did u apply for ICT or francophone category..??

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Yes i know. It makes me feel bad cuz i dont qualify for french program because of my listening. But they sent it anyways. Maybe they are lowering the TEF grill . I'm waiting for anything on their website. I dont want to get rejected
Yeah...I know nobody want to...don't worry u won't be rejected.
But y do you have a doubt on that note...out depends upon Ur profile and they will never give u NOI without scrutiny...so don't worry

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks a lot ..!!

Below is my Timeline:

CRS - 403
NOC - 2174 (HCP)
EE profile created 28th June
NOI 28th June
OINP Submission 30 July
ADR Submitted 06 Sep
DIP 12th Sep
Nomination 07 Oct

About EE Draw for PNP- Does it happen separately from regular Draw?
Congratulations! After you accept your nomination, you will have additional 600 points and then you will be receive ITA in the next draw. Hope fully that's about 1 week and a half away since they have one every other week.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I will upload the screenshot as soon as possible but it is the same NOI everybody gets. Ontario bla blah blah 45 days to submmit application.
I believe you are selected under French speaking stream. For further clarification email them for your stream. Another indicator that you are French speaking stream is 45 days to submit application (For HCP stream that was 180 days). French speaking stream is still open for registration and they can lower the min. requirements for French language result as they have done for ICT candidates (CRS less then 400) for one week.

Just ask you all concern to OINP in email (ontarionominee@ontario.ca) and you will surely get your response.

For further information, check the below portal for French speaking stream.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_fssw_010517.pdf

satnamsingh2k3

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Hi,
My scores are 408, can anyone let me know whether ONP is giving NOI's or not currently. If not then what is the probable time of opening as I am getting 30 years old on 18th December which means 5 points cutting .
Thanks in advance

cookie.monster

Jul 25, 2017
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2019
LANDED..........
26-06-2019
As per http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html , for human capital priorities stream, applications are being processed for applications submitted between March 7, 2017 and August 27, 2017. Since the processing time is between 30 - 60 days, hopefully they should resume taking in new applications from October 27, 2017. What do you guys think?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks a lot ..!!

Below is my Timeline:

CRS - 403
NOC - 2174 (HCP)
EE profile created 28th June
NOI 28th June
OINP Submission 30 July
ADR Submitted 06 Sep
DIP 12th Sep
Nomination 07 Oct

About EE Draw for PNP- Does it happen separately from regular Draw?
Congratulations All the best post ITA

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I believe you are selected under French speaking stream. For further clarification email them for your stream. Another indicator that you are French speaking stream is 45 days to submit application (For HCP stream that was 180 days). French speaking stream is still open for registration and they can lower the min. requirements for French language result as they have done for ICT candidates (CRS less then 400) for one week.

Just ask you all concern to OINP in email (ontarionominee@ontario.ca) and you will surely get your response.

For further information, check the below portal for French speaking stream.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_fssw_010517.pdf
I will ask them . thanks.