+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I am aware of your circumstance and recognise your point that what it means to have this opportunity. However, we have a young blood on this forum who are sometimes impatient and IRCC seems to like that.

Wish to see you in Canada one day. Good Luck.
I'll be in Toronto for school starting January. 30 more points when I'm done! Also working on French, for a possibility of 42 more. So if there isn't another ICT week, we should still have enough points in a year.

Please let me know if you'll be in Toronto anytime next year and I'll buy you coffee at Tim Hortons!

Reactions: BillHyatt

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I'll be in Toronto for school starting January. 30 more points when I'm done! Also working on French, for a possibility of 42 more. So if there isn't another ICT week, we should still have enough points in a year.

Please let me know if you'll be in Toronto anytime next year and I'll buy you coffee at Tim Hortons!
Thanks, however, I am not planning to visit Canada anytime soon.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Are OINP sending NOI for candidates under CRS 400?

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Okis guys, i wrote ontario an email regarding the NOI i got yesterday and they say candidades do not need to conctact them after NOi. Just apply. They said HCP is closed . but then what do i do? This is so insane. I dont wanna give them 1500 dollars to get a rejection

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Okis guys, i wrote ontario an email regarding the NOI i got yesterday and they say candidades do not need to conctact them after NOi. Just apply. They said HCP is closed . but then what do i do? This is so insane. I dont wanna give them 1500 dollars to get a rejection

you got NOI yesterday?? can you pls share your NOC Code and CRS? and are you a HCP stream candidate?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Finally Nominated..!!:)
Guys Could you please help me with the next steps?
Amazing! A good news indeed. Can you please share your timeline? Did you apply under HCP?
I believe, You should now login to your CIC account and Accept that Nomination in your current EE profile. Then, you will now have to wait for EE draw and then you will be given ITA and then you will move on.
Congrats and Thanks

Reactions: JingleBells

Divyabansal04

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks a lot ..!!

Below is my Timeline:

CRS - 403
NOC - 2174 (HCP)
EE profile created 28th June
NOI 28th June
OINP Submission 30 July
ADR Submitted 06 Sep
DIP 12th Sep
Nomination 07 Oct

About EE Draw for PNP- Does it happen separately from regular Draw?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Good to know, and no it will be normal monthly draw and after that you will get ITA.
Thanks for the info. It seems soon we all will get nominations.