+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

PurvangB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Do u think phone answering guy is the one giving nomination
I think everyone here knows that its not the guy on the phone who is giving nominations and its the senior officer who does that. All they can do is ask the guy on the phone about the status or any issues, they can not ask the senior officer directly right.

They have to ask someone right.

Last edited:

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
guys, can you explain me that email i just got?

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.
Interesting. It is NOI.
People were thinking that OINP will not send NOI anymore this year.
What is your NOC?

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017

When did you create your profile? What is your NOC and CRS?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017

It's a notification of interest ( NOI), but which stream applies to your profile? HCP ?