+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
Hi, my timeline is very similar and I got a PFL last week Friday (22 Sept). I sent information back on Tuesday last week (26 Sept) and didn't get an AOR either. I called last night and then received an AOR, but my status is still 'awaiting information'.. From the phone conversation it seems that only the senior officer that is looking at your case can change the status. Thus I would interpret the change from 'awaiting information' to DIP as them having received the info you sent and the senior officer looking at your case.. Good luck!
wow. I really hope this waiting ends real soon.
Thanks

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
In my opinion you should send them an email again and request for acknowledgement of receipt because it's your response to a PFL and you should not take any chances, you should have an AOR in place.
But at the same time since your status has gone from awaiting information to dip again it most likely means they have received your reply.
But again you should still send them email and ask for aor.

Can I ask what your PFL was about?
okay, would do that.

The PFL was to request my new express entry profile number and job seeker number as I recreated my profile sometime last month.

Reactions: JingleBells

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
oh
i just called them, they told the application is in DIP n u will get ur result shortly :(
? You are able to talk to someone?
My calls keep going to voicemail each time i call. Am I doing something wrong? or calling the wrong number?
Number i've been calling is +14163270374

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
oh

? You are able to talk to someone?
My calls keep going to voicemail each time i call. Am I doing something wrong? or calling the wrong number?
Number i've been calling is +14163270374
ya press 3 to talk to operator. if u press 2 for application status u will hear a recorded msg. call them once

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry I didn't understand your case. Please briefly explain the background of this issue.
This is about PFL i got from Ontario

They sent me this, last Friday:

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met.
Specifically, Possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

You provided documentation from Standard Chartered Bank indicating that as of July 11, 2017 you have 920,474 PKR (equivalent to $11,030.33 CAD), which is below the required LICO Settlement Funds needed for one person.

The documentation provided on your pension fund investment from UBL Fund Managers could not be accepted as settlement funds as no documents have been provided by your financial institution indicating that the funds are readily accessible.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:

Please provide confirmation from your financial institution that the funds contained in your investment accounts can be immediately liquidated and at what value; and that they are free of debt or financial liability.
Any additional information and documentation to support that your application meets program criteria.

So 11,030.33CAD were from my own personal account statement,which seems to be accepted.
Rest of the 1270CAD were shown via my pension funds account, which they did not approve of and asked me to get a letter from my bank which covers POF's criteria.

So my question is that , should i just upload the pension account letter from my Funds Manager (will get it by tomorrow) or should i get an updated bank statement for my personal account as well and reply to the PFL email with both statements instead of just pension account one.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
This is about PFL i got from Ontario

They sent me this, last Friday:

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met.
Specifically, Possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

You provided documentation from Standard Chartered Bank indicating that as of July 11, 2017 you have 920,474 PKR (equivalent to $11,030.33 CAD), which is below the required LICO Settlement Funds needed for one person.

The documentation provided on your pension fund investment from UBL Fund Managers could not be accepted as settlement funds as no documents have been provided by your financial institution indicating that the funds are readily accessible.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:

Please provide confirmation from your financial institution that the funds contained in your investment accounts can be immediately liquidated and at what value; and that they are free of debt or financial liability.
Any additional information and documentation to support that your application meets program criteria.

So 11,030.33CAD were from my own personal account statement,which seems to be accepted.
Rest of the 1270CAD were shown via my pension funds account, which they did not approve of and asked me to get a letter from my bank which covers POF's criteria.

So my question is that , should i just upload the pension account letter from my Funds Manager (will get it by tomorrow) or should i get an updated bank statement for my personal account as well and reply to the PFL email with both statements instead of just pension account one.
Just checked at Oanda and it seems that rates have changed and now it is equivalent to CAD 10,808 in SCB. So, you will need to update bank Statement and include documents related to funds and make sure that accumulated funds are greater than LICO.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Just checked at Oanda and it seems that rates have changed and now it is equivalent to CAD 10,808 in SCB. So, you will need to update bank Statement and include documents related to funds and make sure that accumulated funds are greater than LICO.
seems feasible to reply with both SCB and pension Funds statements

SCB Funds as of 3rd Oct 11055 CAD
Pension Funds as of 2nd Oct 2369 CAD

So total 13424 CAD as of 3rd Oct 2017 which is above LICO for a single applicant. Phew :rolleyes:

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
Hi all,

Can we use the Medical Cerificate that we applied for Student Visa (and it passed) when we submit e-APR unde PNP as long as it is still valid (it was taken last June)? Or we need to take another one because it was written in the MC that it is “Student”. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks a lot :)