+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
yeah...but the some applications sent on August first week also got nominated.so i am worried whether they will reject at this stage
No rejection has occurred for this year yet and hopefully will not, also one of the applicants got nomination after 55 days of submission so patience is required

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
No rejection has occurred for this year yet and hopefully will not, also one of the applicants got nomination after 55 days of submission so patience is required
k..lets wait patiently..thats the only way...

Reactions: mcassim87

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Actually, rejection has been given. I know of mine and another person. I tried to follow up with him to know if he would write a letter for reconsideration but no feedback.

I wrote a letter of reconsideration and was later issued nomination. But yes, rejection can occur. Someone had told me to just forget writing the letter. If I didn't write the letter, I would never have been nominated. Thank God for everything :)

Reactions: Anjanirai

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Actually, rejection has been given. I know of mine and another person. I tried to follow up with him to know if he would write a letter for reconsideration but no feedback.

I wrote a letter of reconsideration and was later issued nomination. But yes, rejection can occur. Someone had told me to just forget writing the letter. If I didn't write the letter, I would never have been nominated. Thank God for everything :)
Whao! I'm glad it ended well with you.
Please, what was the reason for your rejection?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

Oh wow. Glad you finally got the nomination, but please share the details of your story to help the rest of us avoid this. Why were you rejected? What did you say in your letter of reconsideration? etc.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017

Can you please tell me what was the reason for rejection? And what exactly did you write?

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Guys,

I want to submit my application, but when I push the pay now to go to the page for inserting my bank account detail, I receive this error:

wvvw.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca says:
(1]Error ,unning sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
(2)Your payment ""as submitted, but the system \Vas unable to complete the transaction due to a netvwork error. Please contact OINP.technicalPOCl.technique@ontario.ca.(SBL -BPR-00132)

Do you have any idea what is the problem and what should I do?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

Did it occur this year? What was the reason behind it?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
They might want to come like Santa Claus on tuesday with a ton of nominations before Christmass, I mean, before the draw. :D

But I don't mind receiving my gift today or tomorrow. ;)
A lot of Canadian workers, especially the government workers, will be leaving early, meaning tomorrow or even today, for the Labour Day holiday. Tuesday will be their first day back at work after summer vacation season. Hopefully they will be ready to issue a lot of nominations then and then start taking more applications soon after that.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
A lot of Canadian workers, especially the government workers, will be leaving early, meaning tomorrow or even today, for the Labour Day holiday. Tuesday will be their first day back at work after summer vacation season. Hopefully they will be ready to issue a lot of nominations then and then start taking more applications soon after that.
I wish Ontario would update its stats from August 8. I'm really curious how many nominations have been granted since then.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill. In my case, I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependent. In such cases, both of us should be medically cleared correct? Is it a requirment? Or is it possible for them to approve my PR visa first and then my wife can just recover first and join me afterwards? Is it a package deal? Since she is my accompanying dependent?
No, both PR are approved together. I can't say if it is possible but I haven't seen cases where one person got PR and another didn't.

My cousin was a PR holder but when her wife and child applied for PR they were both rejected due to child Medical condition.

Finally, it doesn't even matter if they are accompanying or not as they still need Medicals of Family members to pass.

However, you can present Mitigation Plans and Recovery Letter from your panel doctor. This will assure that your Medical doesn't fail.

I hope this will help.

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Please paste screenshot of that email.
As their official statement has been that the intake is closed at the moment, but they haven't specifically stated that ther quota for the year is already full.
im sorry...that was a misunderstanding from my part....it was witten they will taken in people until quota is fulfilled...i had missed out that 'until'....sorry for the chaos i created

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
Okay.. so there is no need of GIFT DEED for you.. your account balance certificate and all 3 FD certificates are more than enough for you, to show ur PoF...

About OINP re opening.. i have no idea brother..

I too want that to open soon so that ppl can submit their applications.. till then keep ur docs ready..my best wishes are with you..
I have the FD certificate ... what is an account balance certificate ? and do I need one ? and thanks for ur wishes and help :)