+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Well, nothing is certain but their main criteria is to send NOI to anyone with crs > 400, so you should be getting one , keep in mind that if your EE profile is old, you should create a new one to get an NOI
/
when can we say our EE profile is old ? i have created my profile on 1st AUgust.. if I dont receive any NOI, when should I create again ?

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Please add me to the group 919899777093

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
No, both PR are approved together. I can't say if it is possible but I haven't seen cases where one person got PR and another didn't.

My cousin was a PR holder but when her wife and child applied for PR they were both rejected due to child Medical condition.

Finally, it doesn't even matter if they are accompanying or not as they still need Medicals of Family members to pass.

However, you can present Mitigation Plans and Recovery Letter from your panel doctor. This will assure that your Medical doesn't fail.

I hope this will help.

Hi bill... I have a different question all together... I have multiple FDs this month and last month (july 31 2017), received my pt notification on june 28th.. i heard my funds need to be 6months old.. does this apply to the FDs i put in this month ? does my FD need to be 6 months old as well when i apply for nomination for the OINP ?? Please help

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi bill... I have a different question all together... I have multiple FDs this month and last month (july 31 2017), received my pt notification on june 28th.. i heard my funds need to be 6months old.. does this apply to the FDs i put in this month ? does my FD need to be 6 months old as well when i apply for nomination for the OINP ?? Please help
You need 6 month statements but funds need to be available from date of application to Nomination.

Any amount added within last 6 months should be explained in LOE for a safer side.

I hope this will help.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
seems like no hope for today :(
Looks like that.
These people have their heads on their long weekend.

I'm so grateful with Canada for their immigration policies, but my stomach doesn't know anything about it, just that it brings me so much stress. o_O

Hopefully on tuesday they'll remember about us. :rolleyes:

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
NOC challenges. I explained the nature of my job in the email, along with specific details/examples of what I do and attached correspondence emails from work as well as certificate attained which I had sent earlier (but they may not have considered) when they sent me a procedural fairness letter.

The reconsideration is an email only. You are not expected to include any new information which was not already part of your application.

My saying rejection is a possibility is not intended to cause worry. Indeed, if we seek advice and follow through carefully, there won't be issues by God's grace.
Mm thanks. Good luck bro.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Looks like that.
These people have their heads on their long weekend.

I'm so grateful with Canada for their immigration policies, but my stomach doesn't know anything about it, just that it brings me so much stress. o_O

Hopefully on tuesday they'll remember about us. :rolleyes:
I agree on all points. This immigration process, especially the job search process, has been bringing me a lot of stress, but when we are Canadians, we will be very grateful for all these things that have been stressing us out. The government takes its time to screen prospective immigrants very thoroughly, and given that Canada is planning to increase immigration for at least the next few years, we can be comfortable that it is not bringing in people who will be dangerous to us, physically or economically. Although Canada is known for being welcoming to immigrants, there will always be some Canadians who do not like immigrants because they think we are dangerous or take away their jobs. When we tell them all the stress and waiting we have gone through because the government is being so thorough, and how extremely difficult it is for a foreigner to get a job offer with LMIA, maybe they won't dislike us anymore. When we are job hunting as Canadians, we won't have to worry that foreigners are taking away our chances, and when we are running our own businesses and need to hire good employees, we can turn to the EE immigrants as a pool of qualified workers to recruit. In addition, Canada's immigration process is still a lot faster than that of many other countries, including the US and UK.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I agree on all points. This immigration process, especially the job search process, has been bringing me a lot of stress, but when we are Canadians, we will be very grateful for all these things that have been stressing us out. The government takes its time to screen prospective immigrants very thoroughly, and given that Canada is planning to increase immigration for at least the next few years, we can be comfortable that it is not bringing in people who will be dangerous to us, physically or economically. Although Canada is known for being welcoming to immigrants, there will always be some Canadians who do not like immigrants because they think we are dangerous or take away their jobs. When we tell them all the stress and waiting we have gone through because the government is being so thorough, and how extremely difficult it is for a foreigner to get a job offer with LMIA, maybe they won't dislike us anymore. When we are job hunting as Canadians, we won't have to worry that foreigners are taking away our chances, and when we are running our own businesses and need to hire good employees, we can turn to the EE immigrants as a pool of qualified workers to recruit. In addition, Canada's immigration process is still a lot faster than that of many other countries, including the US and UK.
I agree with you, Canada is and will continue to be safe in part because of the strict controls to screen visitors and immigrants.

Also, many people dislike what they don't understand. And there are many who won't ever understand. But I think we must be our betterselves, and not see things black and white (like canadian/immigrants), because we could make the same mistake that we're asking them to avoid making. I know exactly what you say, and the better way we can help is precisely by not separating ourselves into small communities, but to really integrate and not think as immigrants, but as canadians. I know it could sound bad, if you don't understand my POV, but the thing is to think like a country, not like separate communities.

If they could understand that we won't take away their quality of living, but instead make them continue to be a great country, bringing our workforce and diversity, the few people who still look at us like a menace, could really understand the positive impact we will make in their great country.

And yes, Canada's is by far the best and most fair immigration process I know of.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I agree with you, Canada is and will continue to be safe in part because of the strict controls to screen visitors and immigrants.

Also, many people dislike what they don't understand. And there are many who won't ever understand. But I think we must be our betterselves, and not see things black and white (like canadian/immigrants), because we could make the same mistake that we're asking them to avoid making. I know exactly what you say, and the better way we can help is precisely by not separating ourselves into small communities, but to really integrate and not think as immigrants, but as canadians. I know it could sound bad, if you don't understand my POV, but the thing is to think like a country, not like separate communities.

If they could understand that we won't take away their quality of living, but instead make them continue to be a great country, bringing our workforce and diversity, the few people who still look at us like a menace, could really understand the positive impact we will make in their great country.

And yes, Canada's is by far the best and most fair immigration process I know of.
Yes. I believe in the melting pot concept, where we all integrate ourselves into the communities, and our different backgrounds make the community more vibrant as a whole. One thing I like a lot about New York is the diversity, and I think Toronto and at least the bigger cities in Canada are even more diverse. The US was always supposed to be a melting pot as well, but we have been moving away from that with some tough times over the last 2 decades or so, but especially under our current president, while Canada seems to be progressing in that area.

Reactions: ivancabrer

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
You need 6 month statements but funds need to be available from date of application to Nomination.

Any amount added within last 6 months should be explained in LOE for a safer side.

I hope this will help.
I have multiple FDs that I added in august and last day of july... amonting to 12500 CAD... by bank statement doesnt show any balance except for this FD that I added .. but i have the FD certificate from the bank.... I got the money for the FD from my dad.. so please help me on how I should proceed from here .. oinp might open anytime soon so i need to be prepared.. how do I go about the LOE and when applying for my nomination will they ask me more details on how I got the FD?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have multiple FDs that I added in august and last day of july... amonting to 12500 CAD... by bank statement doesnt show any balance except for this FD that I added .. but i have the FD certificate from the bank.... I got the money for the FD from my dad.. so please help me on how I should proceed from here .. oinp might open anytime soon so i need to be prepared.. how do I go about the LOE and when applying for my nomination will they ask me more details on how I got the FD?
OINP will not make issue as long as you have a balance to prove on any Financial Institute Letter.

So if you have FD certificate showing amount you have in total will work.

In LOE just tell them that your father have transferred money for your settlement in Ontario along with FD Certificate from bank. You should also attach any documents stating your balance and from which date you are maintains this certificate.

I hope this will help.

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
OINP will not make issue as long as you have a balance to prove on any Financial Institute Letter.

So if you have FD certificate showing amount you have in total will work.

In LOE just tell them that your father have transferred money for your settlement in Ontario along with FD Certificate from bank. You should also attach any documents stating your balance and from which date you are maintains this certificate.

I hope this will help.
Is there a certain format for the LOE ? do you have a template of some sorts and does this have to be on a some kind of a specific document ? please give me more specifics .

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Friends,
NEED HELP FOR DUBAI PCC.

I am located in Delhi. I have worked in UAE twice earlier. Unfortunately, I did not keep any copy of my Emirates ID. However I have ONLY THE NUMBER of my Emirates ID ( No document to prove it)

Now I have planned to send my fingerprints duly attested by UAE Embassy in Delhi to a friend in Dubai to submit there in Dubai itself.

I will send all the required documents without any copy of my Emirates ID but will mention the ID number only. My question is :

1. How much time does it take to get PCC without Emirates ID through a friend living there in Dubai.

2. Do I have to send copy of both passports. I have residence visa stamps on both passports because I worked there on two different occasions.
3. Do they issue a Soft Copy or a Hard Copy.
3. Is soft copy accepted by IRCC.

Anybody who has experienced this recently by sending the documents through some friend please help and advise me.
Thanks.