+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Did it occur this year? What was the reason behind it?
Yes, this year. NOC issues. The other person I spoke of too, this year. Different challenges. When rejected, both shared on this platform. Of course approvals are more so it's overshadowed. Bottom line, it is a possibility. One has to prepare adequately and provide explanations for clarity. Most of all, it is God's grace.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Oh wow. Glad you finally got the nomination, but please share the details of your story to help the rest of us avoid this. Why were you rejected? What did you say in your letter of reconsideration? etc.
NOC challenges. I explained the nature of my job in the email, along with specific details/examples of what I do and attached correspondence emails from work as well as certificate attained which I had sent earlier (but they may not have considered) when they sent me a procedural fairness letter.

The reconsideration is an email only. You are not expected to include any new information which was not already part of your application.

And thanks for sharing my joy. To God be the glory :)

Reactions: trumprefugee

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Can you please tell me what was the reason for rejection? And what exactly did you write?
NOC challenges. I explained the nature of my job in the email, along with specific details/examples of what I do and attached correspondence emails from work as well as certificate attained which I had sent earlier (but they may not have considered) when they sent me a procedural fairness letter.

The reconsideration is an email only. You are not expected to include any new information which was not already part of your application.

My saying rejection is a possibility is not intended to cause worry. Indeed, if we seek advice and follow through carefully, there won't be issues by God's grace.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

My saying rejection is a possibility is not intended to cause worry. Indeed, if we seek advice and follow through carefully, there won't be issues by God's grace.
Glad that it went through, and congrats
when did it exactly happen though ??
after how many days of submission and at which stage of your application (Assessment or DIP)

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Actually, rejection has been given. I know of mine and another person. I tried to follow up with him to know if he would write a letter for reconsideration but no feedback.

I wrote a letter of reconsideration and was later issued nomination. But yes, rejection can occur. Someone had told me to just forget writing the letter. If I didn't write the letter, I would never have been nominated. Thank God for everything :)
Hi,
Glad to hear that you got nomination.what was the reason they told for rejection.?how you wrote the letter for reconsideration?how long did it took for you to change from dip to nomination?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
im sorry...that was a misunderstanding from my part....it was witten they will taken in people until quota is fulfilled...i had missed out that 'until'....sorry for the chaos i created
Don't worry, we're all allowed to make mistakes.
What matters is that it seems we're correct into thinking thay they still have some quota left.
So, to the people waiting for their chance to apply to the OINP, hang on tight, your chance might be around the corner.

Reactions: vindin

Sinha12

Aug 17, 2017
Hello friends- Can someone tell me if I can expect NOI from Ontario for the below credentials? Or some who received PNP for my NOC? I'm only concerned about my NOC, since it is non- IT.

CRS: 403
NOC: 0112

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like i am stuck in receiving AOR's only . I sent OINP another email on Monday asking how long will it take to get nominated, got reply even for that, Here is the reply from them:

Dear Mohammad Qasim Murad,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

Applications to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) are processed in the order in which they are received. However, some applications may take longer to process than others depending on individual circumstances. For example, if an officer requires additional information to fully assess an application, this may add to the processing timeline. To ensure timely processing of your application, please make sure that you have included all necessary information and supporting documents.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th floor | 5ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you..!

I understand that it's paused now. My question was, can I expect an invitation for 100% when it re-opens?
Well, nothing is certain but their main criteria is to send NOI to anyone with crs > 400, so you should be getting one , keep in mind that if your EE profile is old, you should create a new one to get an NOI

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Looks like i am stuck in receiving AOR's only . I sent OINP another email on Monday asking how long will it take to get nominated, got reply even for that, Here is the reply from them:

Dear Mohammad Qasim Murad,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

Applications to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) are processed in the order in which they are received. However, some applications may take longer to process than others depending on individual circumstances. For example, if an officer requires additional information to fully assess an application, this may add to the processing timeline. To ensure timely processing of your application, please make sure that you have included all necessary information and supporting documents.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th floor | 5ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

It seems they don't like being pushed before 60 days of processing.
I hope you receive your nomination between today and tuesday, so that you'll get your ITA on wednesday.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Nobody nominated today?
In the immitracker no one shows as nominated yesterday nor today.
On the forums one user reported on receiving his/her nomination yesterday (but maybe it was on the 30th, and she noticed on the 31st).

Anyways, no lucky souls today???

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Nobody nominated today?
In the immitracker no one shows as nominated yesterday nor today.
On the forums one user reported on receiving his/her nomination yesterday (but maybe it was on the 30th, and she noticed on the 31st).

Anyways, no lucky souls today???
God should be more considerate on us now..he should push the oinp people to open the stream in early september...I m becoming anxious now...

Reactions: trumprefugee