+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
ndnrockr said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have idea whether or not you can visit your home country (for a month) after applying to OINP. To be more specific, my OINP stream is Master's Graduate. Is it mandatory to stay in Ontario while your case is being processed ?

Thanks in advance.
You can travel no problem!

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
ndnrockr said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have idea whether or not you can visit your home country (for a month) after applying to OINP. To be more specific, my OINP stream is Master's Graduate. Is it mandatory to stay in Ontario while your case is being processed ?

Thanks in advance.
It just said you need to be here for a total 12 months for the past 2 years when submitting your application...

ndnrockr

Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Thanks Omarimam and Spife
Do I need to inform ministry about the trip ?

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hi,

I received an OINP on Feb 27th, 2017. On March 1st I also received an ITA for the EE.

Now I am confused about which option to use - OINP or ITA!

Can someone please help me understand which option will be quicker and easier to pursue? My understanding is ITA will be the quicker as after receiving PN I will have to wait for ITA anyways- is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
riyahm said:
Hi,

I received an OINP on Feb 27th, 2017. On March 1st I also received an ITA for the EE.

Can someone please help me understand which option will be quicker and easier to pursue? My understanding is ITA will be the quicker as after receiving PN I will have to wait for ITA anyways- is this correct?

Thanks in advance!
Yes your understanding is correct, go for ITA forget about OINP

Thanks

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
diadem27 said:
Thanks vensak for a logical explanation. To summarize i believe till now, no-one has the true meaning of this statement with supporting proof/evidences/email-communications. So i guess, have to chase them for one.
This is wat i received over mailer communication......FRUSTRATING

Dear Shivam Singhal,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

· . Any NOIs sent as of February 23, 2017 will be valid for six months for applications to the HCP stream.

· After you successfully register a profile, you must submit your application to the OINP with 14 calendar days for the following streams:
o Masters Graduate Stream
o PhD Graduate Stream
o Human Capital Priorities Stream.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Sent: March-06-17 6:50 AM
To: Ontario Nominee (MCI)
Cc: Shivam Singhal
Subject: Clarification Requested on 3rd Mar Update

Dear Officer,

I am writing this letter to seek clarification over the update on OINP update page dated 3rd Mar. The same mentioned a "Tip Sheet" (attached here), which refers the below line on Page 4 of 8.

Any NOIs sent as of February 23, 2017 will be valid for six months for applications to the HCP stream

Requesting you to please clarify the interpretation of the above statement as either of below:

Anyone whoever received NOI till 23rd Feb, will have the same valid till 6 months (if online profile haven't been created) and can start profile creation and application submission within that tenure.

OR

Anyone whosoever received NOI post 23rd Feb, will have the same valid till 6 months (if online profile haven't been created) and can start profile creation and application submission within that tenure.

Appreciate your guidance over the understanding of the mentioned statement which will be deemed very helpful in submitting a complete application as per OINP expected timelines and completeness.

Thanks & Regards:-
Shivam Singhal

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Kanwarmohali89 said:
Even my company manager is not in a position to provide the same on letter head. However he is willing to sign on it if i get it on affidavit. Please let me know if its feasible to get job responsibilities on legal affidavit and get it signed by my manager.
Thats would suffice. However, I would also strongly advise to get tax documents, salary slips along with the affidavit.

abhere

May 2, 2015
Hi Seniors,
I received OINP with 417 CRS score on 28th Feb 2017 for NOC 1121.I had registered on 5th March with one key account.Now i have 14 days to submit the online application.
My doubt is that i have ECA for my B.Tech but not my MBA(1 year Executive not recognised by WES).Moreover, after B.tech i have worked for 3 years in IT organisation with different NOC(2171) not my relevant NOC(1121)
Now while filling the OINP application , i have not put my 3 years IT experience and 1 year executive MBA, as i am not claiming points for them.
Could you please tell me whether i can fill both my 3 years IT experience and 1 year executive MBA in OTHER ACTIVITIES,however ,they have mentioned that {Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)} on the OINP application site.

Please suggest very much confused:(

hmansour

Jan 5, 2017
Hi All ,
I would like to apply in OINP , through Human Capital Priorities Stream. so i would like to know what is the demanded NOC to apply .
thanks in advance

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riyahm said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hi ,
Even i am expecting a ITA if the draw happens this week. The last draw on 1st march was till score 434 and i have CRS 432.
So, i am expecting a draw this week.

I have also got a OINP NOI and i registered for the One-Key profile on 1st march . So, i have to complete that by 15th march then submit and make the 1500 CAD$ payment.

So, i am waiting for this week.

Even if i get a ITA later on , i will withdraw my OINP profile and go for the ITA directly to save the processing times.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

regards,
Gaurav

ok3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
Hi all,
Has any one received OINP nomination under the Human Capital Priorities this week with a score just above 400?